Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    I was personally pulling for the Russian girl. Natasha. I can deal with the winner, but Natasha won me over with her personality and accent. Plus, all the girls were hating on her for no real reason.
    "No real reason"? Come on! You know full well there was a "real" reason, and the reason was she's hotter than they are... "for real"! That's always more than enough reason for girls to act like that.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Platinum Poster

dont forget the tooth pick! that made the whole shot! and it was all her idea.

now thats a fake thug that i woulda fucked! lolololol

Veteran Poster

Jaslene was just live on the news.... not the brightest gal. Answered a few questions, just not the ones they asked

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    Jaslene was just live on the news.... not the brightest gal. Answered a few questions, just not the ones they asked
    And you're surprised?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Veteran Poster

not surprised... but i always have hope ... and if you had seen it, it was really bad..

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    dont forget the tooth pick! that made the whole shot! and it was all her idea.

now thats a fake thug that i woulda fucked! lolololol
    I would actually pay to see that...lol

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

not surprised... but i always have hope ... and if you had seen it, it was really bad..
    your avatar just took me way back. damn. did you see that film?

and screw ANTM, only in America do we reward talentless dumbass fucks with celebrity...however short-lived it may be....and it usually is short-lived because, well, they're talentless dumbass fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    only in America do we reward talentless dumbass fucks with celebrity...however short-lived it may be....and it usually is short-lived because, well, they're talentless dumbass fucks.
    Hey, I object! It's because of Americans being able to recognize talent that a number of former waitresses and busboys have become international sensations! There are hundreds of examples, those which come to mind most readily being musicians... Think of the talented acts America has blessed the world with, like O-Town, Eden's Crush, JC Chavez, Nick Lachey, Jesse McCartney... All of whom have enjoyed years of success and celebrity, because they're exceptionally talented!

Veteran Poster

your avatar just took me way back. damn. did you see that film?
    hell yeah, luna reminded me of it today so i had to hit the avatar. i own that dvd... and blood in blood out

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

[quote="LeoraMoore"]
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    and screw ANTM, only in America do we reward talentless dumbass fucks with celebrity...however short-lived it may be....and it usually is short-lived because, well, they're talentless dumbass fucks.
    But it can be ever so much fun to watch. Mindless TV, isn't that what it's all about?
    I dumped tv a few years ago. I stick to the mindless internet now.