Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

very hot

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    i will admit, 99% of the time it looks bad. but i wish i had a pic, cause i do remember some hot latin girls that did it in high school and stuff. they were not trans women, and they were definitely hood rat ghetto, but if you like that flavor... they looked hot. i am gonna look for a photo somewhere.
    Lol I know what you mean. My sister's friends used to do thatand actually I think my sister did it like that once. They were "hood rat ghetto" I suppose...lol they called themselves cholillas.Now that i think about it it was so funny, they used to think they were the shit...haha even my sister laughs at herself for doing that. lol

When I went to california all the hispanic girls there had it drawn on. Also alot of teh gang movies with hispanis alot of the girls have them like Mi Vida Loca. I miss that movie. I havent seen it in ages. LOL[/i]
    OMG I Love That Movie!!! It is one of my favorites, I have the dvd. It rocks!

So you understand what I am talking about... there are a couple of cholillas that look good in their own way like that..

Professional Poster

Default Re: Drawn on eyebrows...?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    It's like me shaving my arm hair only to draw it back on, what's the point?
    this i would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    the reason for it is b/c of their male brow bones pertrude a lil too much

this is funny shit,
    wake up you lot, step out of your bubble. It's what girls do! i know loads of genetic girls that do this drawing on the eyebrow thing, it's so commeon, they all do it unless they have tiny, blond eyebrows,
    lil secret, women pluck thier eyebrows, have body hair,

Oh actually most gys probably dont knwo this but alot of girls trim their eyebrows
    INNIT!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Veteran Poster

similar to rediculously large fake eyelashes...

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Ive always loved thicker brows on women ala Liz Taylor, Betty Page or Jane Weidlin of the Go-go's etc. That's why I like thicker brows on me anyways. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Lol yeah I know what you mean and yes some do look okay in it if thats their style. I remember my sister wanted to be like the main character.

Lol You know that music video by Gwen Stefani Luxurious, well I think she took that idea from that community.

Luna

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLynch
    Hmm, a lil green skin never hurt anybody.
    shes actually one of my favorites
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbie_4_627.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	98246  

Junior Poster

Oh wow, Hara, how cool, I LOVE THICKER EYEBROWS!!!! YOU ROCK, ITS OFFICIAL!!!

I always winced when a girl plucked and took away the beautiful natural eyebrows... There was a girl I loved since childhood and she had thick eyebrows. I must say when she practically plucked them all but gone I just never saw her the same...

With all due respect, I love Mexican culture and latinas in general, but I must say that I really laughed out LOUD with the keep sharpies away from mexicans!!! OMG!!! THats sooo funny!

Veteran Poster

Lol yeah I know what you mean and yes some do look okay in it if thats their style. I remember my sister wanted to be like the main character.

Lol You know that music video by Gwen Stefani Luxurious, well I think she took that idea from that community.
    Mousie and Sad Girl... tight! I am gonna have to watch it today

Yeah since Gwen is from Anaheim... lots of thta culture around there.

Platinum Poster

lol thnx