Default Surgery Question (Serious Responses Please)

I was lucky enough to land one of the most beautiful girls that I've ever met in my life (genetic or tgirl) and we're in love. We've recently been discussing work that she needs to have done in order to add more "realness". She's been talking about getting her hips pupped with silicone, having some minor work done to her face, and breast implants. Now this is no knock on the girls here in the U.S. but when I think of the girls that have the best bodies their in Brazil. I want my girl to have the best of everything because whatever the end result is she and I will have to live with. My question is do you guys and gals (primarily) have information on doctors that specialize in work on transsexuals. For instance does it make sense to go to Brazil because there's a particular doctor/doctors that the girls go to that does hips and ass better than anyone else in the world? Is there a particular doctor that the girls know of that is known for his or her facial feminization work? Is there a particular doctor that is good with giving transsexuals (or women with very small breast) full and natural looking breast that cup under lol. This is very serious and I would greatly appreciate any information that you have because I see the two of us being together and I want to share my entire life with this young women but she doesn't want to meet my family or friends until she's complete because she doesn't feel as good about herself as she could after having these things done because she feels that there are still a few things that people can "clock" her on (I've been learning new terminology from her..lol so in love) and she wants to live her life completely as a women. I ready to help her to get this stuff knocked out of the way but again, I want her to have the best.

Veteran Poster

PM tsjennifer

5 Star Poster

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.