Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    I must be the only guy here not impressed with fellatio.
    Teeth?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    <-------------------------------- JWBL™

I LOVE HANDJOBS [receiving] I think there is nothing sexier than a woman lubing up my [so many names, so little time] and talking all kinds of nasty shit making be shoot a load all over her tits/face/neck/stomach/carpet/ceiling/mother peeking through the keyhole, lol
    Like these JWBL? LOL

OR Like these?:

Hehe..:P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

All I really want to do is suck dick which is why not many want to meet me.

Quote Originally Posted by MNccklvr
    All I really want to do is suck dick which is why not many want to meet me.
    Hmm..Where was you when I lived in MN? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

5 Star Poster

Seeing as everyone's sharing....

I for one, find both the idea and the actual experience of a 69 quite...erm... mind-blowing.

I think it's the mutual satisfaction, giving and receiving, pleasuring and being pleasured at the same time that goes beyond the merely physical, allowing you to connect with the other person.

And, properly positioned, you can gaze up along the gurl's body to see her face as and her mouth as she takes you. The sights and sounds of a 69 are incredible.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

I’m a huge fan of receiving both. I used to date this Jewish girl who gave such amazing hand jobs that I barely wanted to fuck her anymore. I told this to one of my best friends – who then politely explained to me that I was out of my mind. Three years later, he ran into a girl with the same type of skills as the one I had dated. All he said to me was, “I totally get it now.” Still, it’s pretty rare to find a woman who's that skilled.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Quinn, I would say that many GGs are either way too gentle or way too rough when it comes to handjobs and sometimes blowjobs. And though I've never had a handjob from a TG, when I did receive oral from a TG for the first time it blew (if you will excuse the pun) all other such experiences out of the water.

Perhaps because tgirls are also in the possession of a penis, they know how to treat one right, applying the right kind of pressure, taking time to warm things up, avoiding touching it with their teeth (aaaargh, that can be a terrible experience), then methodically working their way to climax. Many GGs just don't take the time and don't realise that a guy's dick is his most sensitive organ.

Just my view.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

i have recived both hand and blow jobs. love them both. but i have yet to give a lady a BJ. i cant wait to

glad to be here

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quinn, I would say that many GGs are either way too gentle or way too rough when it comes to handjobs and sometimes blowjobs. And though I've never had a handjob from a TG, when I did receive oral from a TG for the first time it blew (if you will excuse the pun) all other such experiences out of the water.

Perhaps because tgirls are also in the possession of a penis, they know how to treat one right, applying the right kind of pressure, taking time to warm things up, avoiding touching it with their teeth (aaaargh, that can be a terrible experience), then methodically working their way to climax. Many GGs just don't take the time and don't realise that a guy's dick is his most sensitive organ.

Just my view.
    Well said. I agree completely.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I honestly would prefer a good blowjob to sex...I think it might be a power thing.