Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLynch
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLynch
    I find it a small yet glaring contradiction when a person who is offended by the term "shemale" would use the word "fag" with impunity.
    bc im not a "fag" and the word "fag" is an insult directly while the term "shemale" is indirectly insulting... thus it shouldnt be used since im sure anyone using it is not trying to offend... however someone using the word "fag" is
    Both terms are offensive to their respective groups. I'm not sure if you are trying to defend your use of the term "fag" by spinning that something is direct and another is indirect but that is how it sounds. Being a transsexual I would assume you would be sensitive to such "degrating" terms. Come to think of it, in that particular thread (silvester), how and why do imply that he was a "fag"? Do you think "fags" are losers who provoke harsh responses compounded by awkward private messages or perhaps you meant he was a "fag" because of his lack to comprehend a post. Those sort of implications are insulting. If you mean you are just using the term "fag" as an insult on of itself barring any external meanings then that itself is an insult to gays.
    simply put... bc he was being a "fag"

there are two classes bare minimum of all types of ppl:

white/ redneck
    black/ n------
    gay/ fag
    ts/ shemale
    asian/ g-----
    jew/ k------

w/e group you pick there are always two types

if some one is one or acting like one then i see no reason why not to call them one. if they dont like then they should stop acting like one. call me a bitch if you think im acting like one... water off my back baby. ive been called far worse by far better ppl.

Veteran Poster

can i change my name to trans-woman banger?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    can i change my name to trans-woman banger?
    no change it to "women with gender identity disorder banger". "GID Banger" for short.

Platinum Poster

are you here to get laid? no. so then i dont think it will matter in the least what you go by as youre here to converse w/ ppl w/ like interests and not find someone here to "bang"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melanie
    Ok women then who are born like a women and had their tits done find no problem to tell that they had operation.

The point of this thread is that I'm just curious how many operations and money does it take to become "women" or to look like women. I assume that hormones just don't do it enough.

I din't want to be inpolite, if someone is offended then just don't answer. After all everyone has a right to provate life.

So.... to answer your question...

It's different for everyone. It depends on a lot of different factors like genetics, what age you start, body type, and even race could be a factor.

Some girls look great on hormones alone. Some girls need a lot of surgery to just look decent. Some girls have a lot of surgery by choice, going for a specific look they want to get. Most girls are somewhere in the middle - they look ok, but want to look even better by having some surgery performed on them.

Where in Europe are you from?

Veteran Poster

true enough... but i do like GID Banger... sounds interesting like some sort of military device

Professional Poster

covered before and dont refer us as shemales... been over this topic enough

Yet right above...

"10 Free Minutes of Shemale Video on Demand for HungAngels Members - Click Here!!! "

Give us a break Jen...I think sometimes people forget where were were posting.

Professional Poster

Why not just refer to us as girls or women. If I was all into black men and called myself N banger wouldn't that be offensive?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Why not just refer to us as girls or women. If I was all into black men and called myself N banger wouldn't that be offensive?

i do refer to you as women... this is just funny... black adder's comment too!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    covered before and dont refer us as shemales... been over this topic enough

Yet right above...

"10 Free Minutes of Shemale Video on Demand for HungAngels Members - Click Here!!! "

Give us a break Jen...I think sometimes people forget where were were posting.
    like julie said "the word shemale is only used in the sex trade, I have never heard of anyone legitimatly referring to themselves as a shemale."

WE, as in girls that post here, DONT appreciate being referred to as such. we cant change the industry, so we deal w/ it. but that doesnt mean YALL, as in lovers of all things to do w/ tranny dick, shouldnt refer to us in a more PC fashion... esp when you want something from US, as in TRANS-WOMEN.

give me a break and stop trying to stir shit.