Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by fugaziosbourne
    JEEEZus f'n christ....are there seriously no REAL men on this site?????When was the last time any of you walked hand in hand through a mall in Houston or Dallas with one of these beautiful girls...or rode coasters ALL day long at six flags with one of them?????I build custom choppers for a living and train MMA with the Lions Den,and even though I hate to advocate violence....I would SERIOUSLY fuck up anyone who thought it wise to start shit.I've done all of the above....you like what you like....and I don't give a fuck who knows it.....you'll all be A LOT happier if you can ever grow the balls to do the same...
    Uhm, dude, what are you talking about?
    yeah, he seems to have a good "call me what you like" attitude, but then the "custom choppers" bit makes me think he is saying he is gay
    If thats what you call liking what I like,then yeah...guess I'm gay

If it flies,floats or fucks....rent it

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

JEEEZus f'n christ....are there seriously no REAL men on this site?????When was the last time any of you walked hand in hand through a mall in Houston or Dallas with one of these beautiful girls...or rode coasters ALL day long at six flags with one of them?????I build custom choppers for a living and train MMA with the Lions Den,and even though I hate to advocate violence....I would SERIOUSLY fuck up anyone who thought it wise to start shit.I've done all of the above....you like what you like....and I don't give a fuck who knows it.....you'll all be A LOT happier if you can ever grow the balls to do the same...
    Simply being comfortable in your own skin....
    Oh. I am. Wasn't sure who or what you were talking to/about. I think there's like 5 different discussions going on in this thread.

Rookie Poster

Simply being comfortable in your own skin....
    Oh. I am. Wasn't sure who or what you were talking to/about. I think there's like 5 different discussions going on in this thread.
    yeah...didn't use the quote function properly...was not directed at you...

If it flies,floats or fucks....rent it

Rookie Poster

<<
    The popcorn opcorn: just isn't cutting it anymore!

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    OK, let me see the fact that you have "never once whined about being called a fag" would probably indicate that my original plight was not aimed at you (which it was not) ................therefore showing how retarded you actually are to assume it was and retaliate with a lame instruction to "give it a rest".

Look ask your self this question, if you have not whined about being called a Fag why were you offended by what I said..............it makes no fucking sense.
    i'm not offended by being called a fag, i'm offended that you would take the time to rail into people who are offended by it. that's why i said give it a rest. pissed me off. you came back with some shiat about my avatar and being an attention whore.

i don't feel like continuing this, do you?

i think you're an asshat. you think i'm a lame attention whore. end of story. night.

PS. There is nothing wrong with the way you look, it's just that feeling the need to show your self half dressed to a board that is 90% men shows the straits of an attention whore.
    Nah, not really. Just a picture. But thanks again for noticing.

/attention whore...wtf?!?
    //night
    Ummm well, if you do not feel the need to carry this on, don't respond....... (think about it).

As I have just said...........
    I understand that the word is offensive in a general sense, but what you are failing to comprehend is that most of the people in this thread who are bemoaning being referred to as this are not basing there argument on the fact that they feel they are Gay and this is a derogatory term to describe them, but rather the whole I'm not gay for liking transsexuals so why are you calling me a "fag" thing...............

I find it amusing that Jen and Nicole know that this insecurity is prominent in allot of people who are attracted transsexuals, thus calling someone who has this complex a fag is a great way to insult them
    Surely you can work out that they use this term to describe us, purposely to play on this emotion and clearly it works................and you know what - it is fucking funny too. So "night". Oh and P.S suck my balls.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Bulldog
    <<
    The popcorn just isn't cutting it anymore!
    you live in Colorado, for entertainment just go outside and watch the weather change every 5 minutes.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Bulldog
    <<
    The popcorn opcorn: just isn't cutting it anymore!
    make sure she carries a topic card, as well.

5 Star Poster

Oh and P.S suck my balls.
    God bless irony.

P.S suck my balls.
    To say that to another guy... now that's gay. Definitely gay.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Oh and P.S suck my balls.
    God bless irony.
    and God bless avatar attention whores................here use this one instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	notsheep_2_914.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	98435  

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!