Default So, I never introduced myself really..

I'm Tanya, a 19 year old Transsexual in Transition(ha, that rings pretty well).

For about two or three years 15-18 I was in therapy for the whole reasons a lot of transgendered people are. It was depression, self esteem, and suicidal tendencies. I guess I was scared of being caught, and being harassed many times for what I had wrote in notepad files, or anything else.

Even today not many people know what exactly has been going through my head and my feelings, and not even until recently have I had real access to the internet to talk with more people about it, and understand how to persuade my future.

Unfortuantly after about three years I gave up on the therapy because the therapist in my opinion was a nutcase, and I left home and started living at a dorm while going to college. Currently going to college in the wrong body, and trying to lose weight, and get as many credits towards my psychology majors. Ironic huh? Hoping to either go into the study of transgendered people, or abnormal psychology in general. It'd be 100 times better to understand myself in a way nobody else could of ever helped me understand. (while i do feel like i understand myself because I know what i want and need.)

I guess at this point, I'm trying to wear of those depression pounds by tons of cardial workouts, and just eating right, because I've seen some strange stories about some people taking hormones before they hit their right weight.(maybe someone else can clue me in here so I don't find out im following a lost cause? it could just be my complete ignorance to the subject). Also the fact that I'm really not ready to take the hormones while im in college because of the obviousness after a few months, (maybe when i feel right, this will be what i'd talk to the HRT doctor about, right? I still haven't even researched that as much as I should have and maybe could use some help there).

But yea, I'm 19 now, and hoping to start going really forth with the transition within the next 6-8 months, and any help via PM or posted here can be of help.

And, I don't want to seem like a little brown nose but I have to say some of the HA's who post here are gorgeous, and I'm glad to see how intellectual some of you are, this whole website in general makes me feel comfortable compared to what it'd be anywhere else.

So uhh, I guess to end it there.

Tanya.

Veteran Poster

Welcome to the club

Still Here 5 Star Poster

A belated welcome to you.

thanks a lot to the welcomes. and i cant wait for some more feedback.

Gold Poster

benvenuto

Welcome, welcome.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Professional Poster

You are warm welcome to HA Tanya.

Platinum Poster

check your pm box