Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Thanks for the Link, and thanks for the warning.

Junior Poster

how can one tell that, that is really Chyna...that looks somewhat like a picture i took of myself awhile back ...minus the cock ring

Veteran Poster

OMG - SHE A HERMAPHRODITE.....WOW...I KNEW IT! THAT DOES LOOK SORTA WIERD BUT IT IS DEFINATLY A PENIS

Junior Poster

A Quick lesson in the development of human anatomy

Guys these pictures are ALL FAKE.

The genitals develop from a common core of tissue - In essence, we all start off as girls! If we have two X chromosomes, they continue to develop as female organs. If we have a Y chromosome (and hence are to be male) then the gonads decend to the outside to become testicles, the labia folad across and wrap around the rudeimentary clitoris to form the penis. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have both labia and vagina and a penis. It just can't happen.

The myth arises from the fact that some genetic abnormalities can result in an 'inter-sex' state - that is to say, the development of the genitals falls between the female or male form - so you get an enlarged clitoris in women with too much testosterone (I've seen one about an two inches long) - look at Chyna from WWF. But it is nowhere near being a penis.

Sorry about the science - just thought it'd clear things up.

(ps - I know these things, I'm a doctor)

Default Re: Chyna's giant steroid clit

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Harrys Boy:

You can get to a closeup of Chyna's gargantuan clit via the review, or directly by clicking here: http://i.somethingawful.com/horrorso...chyna/clit.jpg , if you're brave.

I thought about posting it here, but I decided maybe I'd rather not.

I have no problem getting it on with Chyna. Whether she was born a womn or is transgendered. As for me I LOVE LOVE LOVE a huge clit on a GG girl. It makes me crazy if you want t know the truth.

As long as she smelled good.........I'D HIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idhitit_23689_116.jpg 
Views:	3641 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	70778   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hit_it_domofap_603.gif 
Views:	3605 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	70779  

Rookie Poster

Here is the Chyna sex tape if anyone wants to see her in action.

http://rapidshare.com/files/5838775/chyna_sml.wmv

No Sex No Drugs No Wine No Women No Fun No Sin No You No Wonder It's Hard.

Professional Poster

Chyna is in fact a genetic girl. However, she does have a very deep voice and a large clitoris. But that is just a side effect of all the steroids she took to become as large as she was back when she was in the WWF. Although she is does not have a super pretty face, she is good looking enough and she does have a really nice body. At least I think so.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Chyna's giant steroid clit

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Harrys Boy:

You can get to a closeup of Chyna's gargantuan clit via the review, or directly by clicking here: http://i.somethingawful.com/horrorso...chyna/clit.jpg , if you're brave.

I thought about posting it here, but I decided maybe I'd rather not.
    Wow. So you like real cock on a TS, but a true hermaphrodite like Chyna you insult? I get so confused by the fans of the genre. If she is a genderfuck like any of us, then why would people within our own community insult her and say how gross her big clit penis is? It looks like a real small penis above a vagina. Big deal.

5 Star Poster

Vicki said:
    Wow. So you like real cock on a TS, but a true hermaphrodite like Chyna you insult? I get so confused by the fans of the genre. If she is a genderfuck like any of us, then why would people within our own community insult her and say how gross her big clit penis is? It looks like a real small penis above a vagina. Big deal.
    Vicki, aside from the fact that you quoted a post I made near to 2 years ago, it also seems you also didn't to read either that post or my previous post in this thread properly. As I said, I think Chyna looks quite sexy and the hypertrophic clitoris is intriguing- I never said it was "gross"- but possibly not my cup of tea. The reason I did not post the picture up and instead posted a link was that I expected that other people would find the picture disturbing. Maybe you should be telling off Danielle who wrote:

OMG - SHE A HERMAPHRODITE.....WOW...I KNEW IT! THAT DOES LOOK SORTA WIERD BUT IT IS DEFINATLY A PENIS
    Chyna is not a true hermaphrodite, she is a genetic woman with an enlarged vagina which has probably come as a result of her steroid use. She is not, as you say, a "genderfuck". And I certainly haven't insulted her.

I'm not sure why trannyfan80 revived a 22 month old post.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.