Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barbie Woods

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Anyone know where I can see the whole thing without having to order it?
    your best bet is to just go ahead and rent it (it might be at netflix). i haven't seen it anywhere online.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Anyone know where I can see the whole thing without having to order it?
    your best bet is to just go ahead and rent it (it might be at netflix). i haven't seen it anywhere online.
    Thanks for the suggestion

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    http://www.7thart.com/current/creature/creature.html
    I have the Documentry somewhere. I think it was shown on cinemax once. I tell you it does NOT show her in a good light at all. She seems to have many problems. Like her love of young hustlers to having 3 shrinks say NO to her getting SRS because they say she is just a gay guy.
    You should be able to find the DVD somewhere.

Rookie Poster

Default since January?

Have you been filled in yet on Barbie's status. I can give you some information.

Keith

Junior Poster

what is her status?

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Gold Poster

Barbie is really hot,but like another post said if she tried she could have been bigger then any top star today.

Junior Poster

i think he said you instead of she?

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Junior Poster

I'm a fucking idiot. A few years ago i started a phone/e-mail relationship with barbie. We exchanged pictures. She told me I was a real charmer, she was into the fact that i was mexican. She invited me to her home in Northridge, Ca. I told her at the time i could'nt pay for airfare. she told me then she would pay for my plane ticket. Of course i decided to go. i spent a great weekend with her but after that i pushed her away because i was barely getting over a bad break-up with my ex gg. Eventually we lost touch, when she would visit her friend in San Jose she would totally ignore me. At the time she was going to school to be a teacher or guidance councelor for kids. Anyways she wont talk to me anymore and ignores my e-mails, i pretty much blew it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbie514_153.jpg 
Views:	2299 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	35057  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Gold Poster

Sorry i meant she.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel
    I'm a fucking idiot. A few years ago i started a phone/e-mail relationship with barbie. We exchanged pictures. She told me I was a real charmer, she was into the fact that i was mexican. She invited me to her home in Northridge, Ca. I told her at the time i could'nt pay for airfare. she told me then she would pay for my plane ticket. Of course i decided to go. i spent a great weekend with her but after that i pushed her away because i was barely getting over a bad break-up with my ex gg. Eventually we lost touch, when she would visit her friend in San Jose she would totally ignore me. At the time she was going to school to be a teacher or guidance councelor for kids. Anyways she wont talk to me anymore and ignores my e-mails, i pretty much blew it!
    well, one good thing out of that is that you spent time with her. not a lot of guys who dig her can say that

New Orleans, no place like home.