Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tranny Surprise

Junior Poster

Default Tranny Surprise

anyone has one of the videos when the straight guy gets fooled with the transexual, they are hilarious!

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Default Re: Tranny Surprise

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    anyone has one of the videos when the straight guy gets fooled with the transexual, they are hilarious!
    I know I know, and you just think, what a damn stupid guy and laugh like fuck 'cause he didn't realise. And then the guy's so totally blown away he just fucks her anyway!

Hey.....You don't suppose they're a set-up do you? Like I mean......They are for real........Aren't they?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    I know I know, and you just think, what a damn stupid guy and laugh like fuck 'cause he didn't realise. And then the guy's so totally blown away he just fucks her anyway!

Hey.....You don't suppose they're a set-up do you? Like I mean......They are for real........Aren't they?
    Next you'll be saying Professional Wrestling is fake...

Quote Originally Posted by wendy48088

Next you'll be saying Professional Wresting is fake...

You mean........?

Junior Poster

You mean........?
    'fraid so...

...They're just performing for the audience...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	women_wrestling_101.jpg 
Views:	5931 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	97804  

ZSome of them aren't even tranny surprise, just clips from brazilian shoots. It's funny because sometimes they just take off the girl's panties, see the cock and suck, they don't even try to act.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Silver Poster

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

I used to have a membership on Tranny Surprise, and it's obvious that they're all acting the scenes out. Also, the guy who shoots the videos, who interestingly sounds exactly like Cheech from Cheech and Chong, is always surprised when the girl's dick comes out. He always says "Oh my god man ... what is that man!" Well, he's picked the girls for the shoot, and he's shot probably a few hundred videos, so I would be inclined to think that its all scripted.

It's a good site though. He shoots the whole scene from various angles around the room for nice full body form video of hot TG's dressed, undressing, and then having sex. I can't stand it when you subscribe for a hot TG or GG video, pay up, sign in, only to endure the standard formula of crude close-up shots of a dick in the ass for the majority of the shoot like many photographers do.

have always enjoyed the tranny surprise formula, I found it exciting, eventhough it is well known it's all acted. Here is a pic of that type of setup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anita07_210.jpg 
Views:	4960 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	97828  

Professional Poster

"Aye carumba mami! El falo Grande!!!!!"