Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    awe there so beautifull
    Pot meet kettle. You're not so hard on the eyes, yourself

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Thanks

I don't think any of us mind people posting pictures. You and your technical problems are so cute.
    Um, "cute" ?!?! Grrrrrrr. You didn't see me pulling my hair out last night, Vicki.

The problem with my thinking is that I work with PCs frequently at work, but come home to an iMac. That throws me because I forget and expect my Mac to be as hard to operate and use as the friggin' POS Dell I work with at work ( I don't expect it to crash or freeze like those PCs at work, though. ). I forget from time to time to go with my instincts and follow Mac's user-friendly, intuitive based platform and that screws with me. Last night after perusing the Mac site, I found that to compress or resize a picture takes all of three or four clicks. I have to leave that PC frame of thinking. That's my problem.

... I'll post a couple more later after I come back from an appointment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Sounds like Realgirls was having some technical difficulties. Pretty funny thread in that regard.

Good pictures though, all the girls look beautiful. I'd love to see some more pics if/when any become available. Thanks for taking some shots realgirls, I'm curious when we'll see the ones Vaniity's photographer took.

Gold Poster

This is the last shot of the girls as they are leaving. I shouldn't have smeared my picture given how well it came out; almost as good as the girls' picture themselves. They all came out nice. ...Vanity was on the other end, but didn't come out for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leavingpeanuts_596.jpg 
Views:	3063 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	98091  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Great pictures all around. The girls look beautiful as always.

Now if I could get them to come party at the club I work at. We could even get our pictures taken in the photo booth with the spooky little girl voice. . .

Good job, realgirls, looks like it was an awesome night.

Gold Poster

Honda: The girls did appear to have a great time, as did I, Xrey, and GifferX. One of the girls appeared a little tipsy upon arriving (Okay, maybe it was just a minor slip courtesy of the earth tilting a bit at that moment, but we won't go there ...Hee-hee).
    Allanah appeared more diffident on stage than I would have expected, but given the foreign venue, attention, and adulation, I certainly would understand if that night was different for her, and thus unaccustomed to. It was hard to speak to any of the girls one on one because they had so many fans around them all the time. It was the Beatles returning to the Cavern in a way. It was a pretty festive night, as they brought a buzz and vibe back to the place that I haven't seen there in some time. ...By the way, I fell in love with the last girl who performed on stage. Gabby looked so-o-o-o hot!

Watch your hand there, Xrey.

Name:	vicxrey_122.jpg 
Views:	3024 
Size:	408.8 KB 
ID:	98093  

Gold Poster

For anyone who was there, do any of you guys know this Gabby girl who danced last on stage? I think Xrey mentioned she was from Orange County.

I'm in love.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

All the girls are very photogenic. Very photogenic. There were a few phone cams taking pics of Vanity posing on the pole at one time.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

Hi Real........thanks for posting party pics!!!!!!!!! I did a few edits on this one for crop, size..(non scroll), bruises on VR's leg, sharpen etc. Hope you don't mind

Name:	limot_girls_102_copy_159.jpg 
Views:	2887 
Size:	294.3 KB 
ID:	98107  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Great pics. Everyone looks relaxed like they're having a genuinely good time.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.