Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Default Huge silicone breasts - out?

I read that large breasts are becoming a has-been fad. Many are opting for the natural breast or small breast look.

Well, I prefer natural, but there's nothing wrong with implants.

However, I really dislike huge, obvious implant scars, and am not a big fan of the oddly-placed nipple effect you can get with implants as well.

Not that I'd let it stop me in person, though...

where did you read that bullshit?

However, I really dislike huge, obvious implant scars, and am not a big fan of the oddly-placed nipple effect you can get with implants as well.

Too many trannies seem to have floppy, crooked, dented, rippled implants which are unflattering.

Spookable, I agree with you. I've noticed at least with the girls appearing on Brazilian-Transsexuals over the past couple of years that even in Brazil, that realm of over-siliconization to the point of so-called elephant feet (where freely injected silicon for hips and ass ends up migrating to the feet, yuck), there appears to be a tendency for girls to strive for a more natural, hormone-induced or minimal surgical look.

My preference has always been for natural looking and feeling breasts. The grapefruit (or melon!) protruding from a flat chest just doesn't do it. I was thinking about this regarding Ana of Miami, whose look Allanah said she likes iirc. She's undoubtedly a beautiful girl, great face and curves, but I like her better in clothes than out, because her boobs just pop out of her chest rather than looking like a natural curve. Allanah obviously likes the big boob look, but I must say hers look much more natural (if unnaturally big, they still have a "real" appearance if you know what I mean). Gia Darling is like that, too: she looks really good with big 'uns, and they look natural.

To me, it doesn't matter so much whether a girl's boobs are natural (hormonal) or surgically enhanced; what's important is that they create the illusion of being natural and in proportion to a girl's body type. One Tgirl I know has the most beautiful, natural-looking (and feeling!) breasts I've ever seen, with no sign of scarring at all, just lovely, and authentic enough that they actually flatten and spread a bit when she's on her back. They are 38DD, but on her 5'11" frame they look absolutely real. Another girl I know has hormonal "puffies" and no silicone; they feel every bit as real as a gg's and look great. She's a lot smaller (maybe 5'7", 120 lbs) and while they are maybe a B cup, they look fabulous. She would look ridiculous I think with the other girl's 38DD.

If you're going to go for the voluptuous look, at least get a good surgeon and do it right, like Allanah and Gia did. Of course it's wholly up to the individual to realize the person and look that they want, but for me, it's like good fiction: while illusion is great, if the illusion doesn't allow me to suspend disbelief, then it doesn't work.

Default Big boobs

I think

its all about what surgeon does your surgury as to how your implants look afterwards.

but I think small or large implants look nice as long as they were done properly.
    It depends on what look your going for

xx

Junior Poster

I LOVE huge boobs!!! Allanah and Ana are both really hot!!!

BIG BOOBS PLEASE !!!!!!

Junior Poster

allanah >>>>>>

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Huge silicone breasts - out?

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
    I read that large breasts are becoming a has-been fad. Many are opting for the natural breast or small breast look.
    hmmm good to know im getting mine done again on december 18th but still havent decided on what size to get.this pix is from my last shemale yum shoot imnot sure if the set will make the grade but hopefully
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisa5_100.jpg 
Views:	7197 
Size:	405.6 KB 
ID:	198412  

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH