Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Adult Circumcision - Cut or Uncut?

I'm in my thirties and have decided to get circumised. I'm have my initial consultation next week. Why? I just want to. No specific reason. Has anyone had this procedure carried out in later life? If so how was it?

I would also like to know people's opinions on the topic. Do we think that cut penis is better or doesn't it matter in the slightest? All views welcome.

Junior Poster

thank god my parents got got it done when i was born. good luck.

Rookie Poster

I was cut at age 31. It was my own choice and I love it. Good luck.

I'm so glad, I don't like uncut cocks!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

5 Star Poster

reduces your chances of getting AIDS

Junior Poster

Well, I hope you have a regular sex partner because after getting circumcised I found that I couldnt get "relief" from masturbation.
    I became more promiscuous than ever because when I got horny I had to have penetrative sex...
    Also I recommend keeping your frenulum if you can and be really clear on the difference between high & low. If you want to increase your staying power than low is better to be more sensitive high is better.
    DO NOT masturbate for at least 2 months after the operation or you will fuck it up - (this rule is hard to stick to),

Good luck.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Adult Circumcision - Cut or Uncut?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFink
    Why? I just want to. No specific reason.
    Sorry but I have to laugh You make it sound like it's a new hair cut or something..

Junior Poster

circumcision routinely removes the 5 most sensitive parts of the penis. Make sure you have an excellent surgeon, you cant go back. Goodluck.

Silver Poster

I got it done when I was 5. I´m proud because it looks bigger.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    reduces your chances of getting AIDS
    OMG, here we go again with this bullshit - if you want make a stupid statement like that would you PLEASE now back it up with proven, factual evidence that it's true and correct? Because I'm pretty confident that you can't do it - having a foreskin has no bearing whatsoever on the chances of getting any STD.

Why the hell can't people take the time to educate themselves about this, just a little bit? Having a foreskin is NOT some hideous deformity, it does NOT mean your dick is any less clean that a cut one, it doesn't decide if you're straight or gay!! It is as nature intended (otherwise why are you born with one?!) and it's there for a reason. OK, if there's a physical problem (too tight etc. - which CAN be resolved without removal) I can understand it.

JoeyFink, if you simply fancy being cut, that's up to you (though why you would choose to do it now I can't quite understand).. Kelly, if you don't like uncut cocks that's up to you too.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion on appearances but you can't make sweeping statements about those of us who are intact being some sort of diseased monstrosity! And being cut doesn't make your cock any better than an uncut one, how can it? Prove it! And sorry, but I don't believe it will make you look any bigger either.

Anyway, my opinion - if you want surgery go ahead, it's your cock, but don't expect it to be any safer or better than it is now, it will just look and feel different.

G