Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Guliani

Default Rudy Guliani

Running for president.

I caught his election speech last night, and he was quite well spoken. And made some very good points in my opinion. I am not republican, but I feel he was right on how he worded certain things.

But what do you think of the "domestic partnership" plan. Is he giving all the rights or just to eople that have been together for a several years. He really didn't make that clear in his speech.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Rudy Guliani

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Running for president.

I caught his election speech last night, and he was quite well spoken. And made some very good points in my opinion. I am not republican, but I feel he was right on how he worded certain things.

But what do you think of the "domestic partnership" plan. Is he giving all the rights or just to eople that have been together for a several years. He really didn't make that clear in his speech.
    Rudy Giuliani is an authoritarian and corrupt prick, and I say that nicely. If you think Bush is bad, vote for this guy and all your worst nightmares will come true.

He's not to be trusted. Ask the majority of NYers. We had him. We don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Running for president.

Rudy Giuliani is an authoritarian and corrupt prick, and I say that nicely. If you think Bush is bad, vote for this guy and all your worst nightmares will come true.

He's not to be trusted. Ask the majority of NYers. We had him. We don't like him.
    lol I wouldn't vote for him, I am voting for Hilary. I just wanted to get an opinion on his speech from last night and his views on issues. Wow he made himself sound like he did all these great things for New York last night. Making New York one of the biggest cities safest place to vist. And less abortions yadda yadda.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Silver Poster

He´s been a democrat before, right? Or was it Bloomberg?

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

i love the guy when he and his wife split he moved in with his gay friends and there are pix out there of him in drag he loves gays and trans.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Running for president.

Your absolutely right, hes probably going to pass a worse version of the patriot acts and he is in it for the power. If he is elected we will be very close to a police state. Hes liberal in social issues, but he still sucks.

VOTE OBAMA FOR 2008!

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    He´s been a democrat before, right? Or was it Bloomberg?
    Yeah. Doesn't matter what party he's with, though. He's really bad news. There's a lot of info out there on him. The only reason Giuliani is even running is because he was mayor on 9/11. Yeah, we, NYers, fawned over him that day and for a little bit after 9/11...until we remembered what a facist little prick he was.

Professional Poster

Im voting for Hilary as well. Im on the Libertarian ticket, but ive come to grips that theyll never have a candidate that can win after the Perot fiasco...Ill swear it till im dead, he was a plant I tell you!!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    Running for president.

Your absolutely right, hes probably going to pass a worse version of the patriot acts and he is in it for the power. If he is elected we will be very close to a police state. Hes liberal in social issues, but he still sucks.

VOTE OBAMA FOR 2008!
    Exactly. Police state is exactly what America will get with this guy in power.

Lisa Paradise

No, he doesn't like gays. And he closed down every transsexual club in this city. He specifically went after the GLBT community.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Ill sweat it till im dead, he was a plant I tell you!!!
    Had the personality of one, at least.