Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default JENNIFER ENGLISH IS RACIST

First up, why are there so many assholes on here agreeing with Jennifer English, that all Indian people smell and therefore s/he is correct in not having sex with them?

Jennifer English is a racist bigot. Look at her name - English as distinct to British is something racists in in the UK define themselves as being. Also, have a look on Jennifer English's website - the racist flag of St George is everywhere. The British flag is the Union Jack. Racists in the UK regularly carry this flag on marches and wear it on there clothes as a racist symbol.

Jennifer English, do all "english" or white people smell the same? Are you trying to say that your male hormones and caucasian diet (all white people eat the same food) mean that you smell different than the rest of us men? Is your dick cheese english variety or french?

You are a racist man in a dress plain and simple. You do not have the right to be on here pushing your brand of racism.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: JENNIFER ENGLISH IS RACIST

I'm probably going to regret getting into this, but....

First up, let me state, the Indian communities in the UK are, for the most part, a shining example of honesty and damned hard work. They're a credit to multi-racial Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by deadclan69
    First up, why are there so many assholes on here agreeing with Jennifer English, that all Indian people smell and therefore s/he is correct in not having sex with them?
    If Indians are eating their tradional diet [and usally, they do], that stuff gives you an odour you can't wash off [I know, i've tried].

If she doesn't like that smell, are you say she should sleep with them anyway? Wear nose plugs perhaps?
    I can't speak for her, but, i doubt she'd sleep with me either, after a month on the curry!

Jennifer English is a racist bigot. Look at her name - English as distinct to British is something racists in in the UK define themselves as being. Also, have a look on Jennifer English's website - the racist flag of St George is everywhere.
    I don't know where to start with this one......

Quick geography lesson...Great Britain, where the British come from, is made up of four countries - Scotland, Northen Ireland, Wales, and England.

The only time "we" collectively call ourselves 'British' is when we're celebrating our dismal failures - Failure to secure the Olypics [again!], Eddie the Eagle Edwards, fantastic ski jumper, the Scotish footbal team , the list go's on...

Go to Scotland, you'll see the cross of St Andrew, go to Wales, you'll see the Red Dragon plastered everywhere. Are you saying the English shouldn't display "their" national flag? [i can't believe i'm defending the English]
    BTW, i've seen black and indian faces carrying that 'racist' cross of St George - Mainly because they're proud of being Englsih...Go figure!

The British flag is the Union Jack. Racists in the UK regularly carry this flag on marches and wear it on there clothes as a racist symbol.
    In America, the ku klux klan run around in bedsheets - Is everyone with a bedsheet rascist?.....Or just the fukkin idiots?

Jennifer English, do all "english" or white people smell the same?
    Unless they've been eating 'indian for a month', give 'em a bar of soap and yes, they do, pretty much [ask the Chinese].

You are a racist man in a dress plain and simple. You do not have the right to be on here pushing your brand of racism.
    Is that why she's seen sucking a big black cock in Shemale Desert?
    I think we could all do with some of that kind of positive racism!

You have been measured, you have been weighed, and you have been found wanting.
    And, as you've proved, we can't have a reasoned and civil debate about this,...You're an idiot.
    Get back on the shortbus and fuck off!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

Jericho, you fuckwit, you must be English if you think the st george's flag is an innocent national flag. The only people I have ever encountered sporting it are the BNP, football hooloigans and racist cockneys.

Scotland, Ireland and Wales have no history of consistently oppressing foreign peoples and colonising their countries so I don't think their flags are as tainted and provoke the same reaction in people as the st george's cross.

A few centuries of the english not indulging in national pride wouldn't do them any harm after all the wars and fuck ups they have caused worldwide.

Judging from your intimate knowledge of how many black cocks Jennifer English has had in his white gob, you must be just another racist cunt-in-denial - on his knees waiting for a drop of spunk off English's cock with all the other wankers on here.

Maybe Colin English or whatever his real name is might read your apology for his racism and invite you round for a curry and a shag?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

The only people I have ever encountered sporting it are the BNP, football hooloigans and racist cockneys.
    Really?
    Perhaps you should get out more instead of jerking off while you compose the drivel you come out with here.

Scotland, Ireland and Wales have no history of consistently oppressing foreign peoples and colonising their countries so I don't think their flags are as tainted and provoke the same reaction in people as the st george's cross.
    Oh, thank you for that, my flag's not as 'tainted' as the St George. Very big of you.

A few centuries of the english not indulging in national pride wouldn't do them any harm after all the wars and fuck ups they have caused worldwide.
    AHA, Now we get down to the crux of it.
    You don't give a fuck about Jennifer English, that's just an excuse.
    You just want to take a pop @ the English!
    You have a set of big brass balls...Priceless!

Judging from your intimate knowledge of how many black cocks Jennifer English has had in his white gob, you must be just another racist cunt-in-denial - on his knees waiting for a drop of spunk off English's cock with all the other wankers on here.
    Hmmmm, that's a new one.
    Admitting to watching an internet released video clip equates to intimate knowledge [and also, my favourite sexual position].
    Regular "Rumpole of the Bailey" you are, aint ya!

Maybe Colin English or whatever his real name is might read your apology for his racism and invite you round for a curry and a shag?
    Deadhead, Deadhead, Deadhead, come here.
    That's it...no, no...a bit closer.
    [whispers] she doesn't like the smell of indian food, that's what started all this. Learn to read, then post![/whispers]
    Ya fukkin idiot!

It's ok deadhead69...I forgive you.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

sorry to bring up an old thread but I witnessed a very racist little bitch last night........................ I won't mention any names as it's someone that frequents this board, but I did want to put it out there, I was truly disgusted considering how she acts on HA then is the complete opposite in person...........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

Can you give us a clue? Just a little clue?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Can you give us a clue? Just a little clue?
    I could but I won't, as much as I dislike her attitude towards people outside her nationality I won't do anything to prevent her from making $$$

lol but if ya ask me at an event.................................nahhhhhhhhhh h j/k

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

well you were being a jerk and you deserved everything i said to you... get the fuck over it or go back where ya came

opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    well you were being a jerk and you deserved everything i said to you... get the fuck over it or go back where ya came
    since when have you & I ever needed more than eye contact to know what the other was thinking?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ