Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Why do you guys think Crayons isn't a woman?

It was something about someone liked her old avatar, and Crayons said she could introduce them...crayons replied in that thread that it was a joke. Fair enough...where's the proof she's a man? Is it just that gg's are unlikely to be on this forum? I really don't feel like digging through tons of threads here, but Macsreach chiming in got my attention. What did I miss?

I really like the idea of a hot sassy Georgia girl coming in here from time to time and kicking some asses. If Crayons is just a man....well...that would be disappointing.
    I like me some wimmenz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1177865577611_166.jpg 
Views:	2914 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	97433  

5 Star Poster

Wimmenz

Name:	1177863502159_104.jpg 
Views:	2899 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	97435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1172052789123_263.jpg 
Views:	2904 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	97436  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5 Star Poster

Hamster

Name:	1177790754341s_151.jpg 
Views:	2891 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	97437  

Veteran Poster

Ariana is the one who asked who was in my av and said "I would introduce her", then later in the thread I said it was me. The reason I did this was because I never did the official "Hello, I'm new here." newbie thread thing. I just started posting. The only person to miss this was Kelly Shore who used it in defence whenever I attacked him, which equally angered Kriss because when he was a child he slept on bunk beds so he joined the 'We Love Liars' Bandwagon in the hopes of some day getting invited to a sleep-over in rural Kentucky with some fried chicken. So far this hasn't happened but he remains positive. His sleeping arrangments are guaranteed.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

5 Star Poster

Wimmenz

Name:	female_210.jpg 
Views:	2848 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	97438   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1178946924227_243.jpg 
Views:	2847 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	97439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1178653026180_159.jpg 
Views:	2845 
Size:	621.5 KB 
ID:	97440  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Ariana is the one who asked who was in my av and said "I would introduce her", then later in the thread I said it was me. The reason I did this was because I never did the official "Hello, I'm new here." newbie thread thing. I just started posting. The only person to miss this was Kelly Shore who used it in defence whenever I attacked him, which equally angered Kriss because when he was a child he slept on bunk beds so he joined the 'We Love Liars' Bandwagon in the hopes of some day getting invited to a sleep-over in rural Kentucky with some fried chicken. So far this hasn't happened but he remains positive. His sleeping arrangments are guaranteed.
    Well, pretending to be a chick here would be pretty stupid. It's not like we're cybering. "Ooh....I'm 5'4", have a perfect ass, and am wearing only panties and a Carmen Miranda hat!"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed

Well, pretending to be a chick here would be pretty stupid. It's not like we're cybering. "Ooh....I'm 5'4", have a perfect ass, and am wearing only panties and a Carmen Miranda hat!"
    Kelly has been doing it since January.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

To be honest, I am somewhat confused on this issue myself. This is because of an older post you made Crayons, in which you mentioned having an erection as the result of some pics posted in a certain thread. So I think the confusion is understandable... Below is the comment I am talking about. I don't know if Crayons is a man, woman or something all together different, but regardless, I like Crayons... No worries Suckseed! I don't mean like that!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#142131

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

My ovaries hurt. ><

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    To be honest, I am somewhat confused on this issue myself. This is because of an older post you made Crayons, in which you mentioned having an erection as the result of some pics posted in a certain thread. So I think the confusion is understandable...
    Actually, I'm past caring.

And the most interesting thing about crayons is that Vala puts them up her ass.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.