Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default High Maintenance/Low Maintenance girls

For the guys: High Maintenance vs. Low Maintenance Girls..which would you rather date? And why?

For the ladies: Are you a high or low maintenance type of girl?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

there's low maintenance girls?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    there's low maintenance girls?!?
    LOL Vogue!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Favourite movie lines:

"There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance"
    - "Which one am I?"
    "You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance."

ceci n'est pas une signature.

5 Star Poster

High maintenance? Low maintenance? What, are they cars or something?

True, some girls expect just dinner and a movie and others want jewellery and more. What I can offer a girl depends on what I can afford at the time, on how stong our relationship is, on how long we've been together and on how I feel there and then. I might buy her a bracelet or a 5 year old bottle of Chateauneuf on a whim, I might not. I might just buy her a red rose. I don't think it should make that much of a difference.

I don't dig girls that care only for material goods though. The only thing I can guarantee them is my love, attention and 100% commitment. If we have to wear Gap rather than Armani to make ends meet, fine. There's more to a relationship than diamonds and designer clothes.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

I want a woman who not material obsessed i love to buy gifts but not around the clock

Junior Poster

my ex was high maitnence in that she wanted the world but couldnt understand that the more want the more it cost l swear she thought money grew on trees

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

high maintenance can come in various forms; to many people it might mean simply spending [wasting] alot of $$$

to me it ALSO means wasting alot of time

i.e.: honey what are you doing, honey who is this calling you on your cellphone, honey who's the blonde on your wallpaper on your pc with the thick legs?, honey you hang out with that bodybuilder guy I saw on A&E, does he do steroids, are you doing steroids???, where are you going?, can you cook tonight?, etc. etc. etc.,

I am so glad I'm single.............................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

in past experience, for whatever its worth, I noticed that the high maintenance girl was always much better in bed....

Silver Poster

Two months ago I went to a club with some friends. One of them noticed a girl he knows from the High School years, so we went to the table where she sat with her friends. We didnīt talk to them and suddenly on them goes like this:"Buy us champagner like they got it on the other table"...... I went to the bar and ordered water for them