Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly is so hot

Rookie Poster

Default Kelly is so hot

I am tired of all these haters dogging Kelly. Not only is she hot but she adds alot to this forum.

Junior Poster

She sure does add "a lot" to this forum. A lot of replies when she is mentioned or referred to and feels she needs to reply to everyone to point it out. I have no idea who the fuck she is but there is no doubt she is an attention whore.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Kelly is so hot

Quote Originally Posted by FREAK71
    I am tired of all these haters dogging Kelly. Not only is she hot but she adds alot to this forum.
    Hi freak! Kelly uses the term "hater" too!

You don't know "Dean" do you? He was a "client" of Kelly's.

He had a lot of nice things to say about her just like you. Welcome to the board.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Junior Poster

kelly seems to just love attention and drawing attention to herself with.......... shit posts

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by moose146
    kelly seems to just love attention and drawing attention to herself with.......... shit posts
    Sorry, I take the blame for the shit posts.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ight=sasquatch

Junior Poster

sorry xfiver

Junior Poster

You said it freak. I'm with you

Veteran Poster

FREAK71...allow me to introduce you to DEAN.

Quote Originally Posted by dean
    experience with kelly shore was a 10 she delivered

miss shore is very petite in person and sweet her pictures dont do her justice. she comes across bubbly sweet and caring. we talked for an hour before we started the session she asked me what i expected what my fantasies were and why i like transexuals and she built off that and utilized it during the session. she has a sarcastic witty demeanor thats infectious and her voice is heavenly with a sexy giggle. shes every bit a girl with a big piece hanging below.

she was dressed to kill and her feet are so damn sexy she wore strappy heels so i could catch the full look and length of her gorgeous feet. miss shore took the full two hours before she came. had o be one of the best blow jobs i ever received she took it all the way down and licked on my balls at the same time i dont know about you guys but i never had a girl do this to me before they can only get the head in their mouth and then they fucking complain about gagging or some shit she was a tropper and sucked my dick deep and sensual after that i ate her tight little ass and she was either really enjoying it cuz she moaned a bunch or she was faking it either way it sounded damn sexy it kept me hard the whole damn time. after that we did some 69 and then some solo action of me sucking her dick she was patient with me cuz i never really sucked a dick before but she had me so turned on i had to do it. after about ten minutes of this i got comfortable then she started fucking my mouth i lost it right there after about 5 minutes of that she had me so turned on i shot all over her ass kelly took her finger and rubbed it in it and moved it around her small tittles looking down tat me and smiling she has great teeth and smile her kisses are soft sensual and passionate she makes you feel like you are hers and she is enjoying every minute of it. after i came i stayed sucking her dick for another 15 minutes she asked if she could enter me this fellas is what i was waiting for i didnt believe she was a top during the first hour cuz of her feminine nature and looks. i gave her the ok she put a condom on and put my legs up over her head and started off slow at first then i asked her to go harder she fucked me hard for another 30 to 35 minutes maybe longer not sure until i came after i came i dont know about others but her fucking me hurt but it felt so good before in which she said i understand and took it out and threw the condom out. i then went back to sucking her dick she fucked it till she was right about to cum and jacked herself off the rest of the way onto my stomach and chest it was so fucking hot. then i asked well we are probably done now right but kelly got me a towel cleaned me up very caringly and she assured me if i wanted to talk a little bit or relax some before you we dressed we coudd so we laid there for about 10 to 15 minutes her head on my chest then before i left she gave me a kiss a very passionate one and said thank you dean i really enjoyed it hope to see you again and there will be an again if i have anything to do with it. it was amazing.

my next conquest is jennifer paris and miriam i will give you the details on my meeting with them. i think i picked three of the perfect girls to have my experience with jennifer paris kelly shore and miriam all seem like sweet beautiful woman and kelly shore proved it last night. cant wait to meet jennifer now. thanks kelly ill be calling you in the next couple weeks i am hoping to meet jennifer before this then i'll meet with you again. ill just have to wait on miriam till she gets better sorry to hear about her mishap she is still beautiful to me and my fantasy if she reads this please know that.
    Y'all should get along just fine.

BTW - y'all sound just like another poster here on HA. Wonders never cease!

Again, welcome to HA!

-xfiver

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrSecretAgent
    You're not very bright for a secret agent. In the movies you would be the guy that gets shot in the face in the first scene.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSecretAgent
    You're not very bright for a secret agent. In the movies you would be the guy that gets shot in the face in the first scene.
    lol, do you honestly think I care if you think I'm bright or not.
    The fact is I couldn't care less about what you think of me xfiver