Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    OLD PICTURE OF VANITY AND NEW PICTURE FOR A NATURAL COMPARISON FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HER BEFORE 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PLASTIC SURGERY....AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH - NATURAL IS A WORD - WRONGFULLY USED
    DANIELLE DARLING, I THINK WHEN THEY SAY “NATURAL”, THEY MEAN “NATURAL LOOKING”, NOT BORN “NATURALLY”...

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    Also, her body looks waaaaay too plastic, and her face is overdone.
    FAKE?, I AGREE...

BUT IN A GOOD WAY...

THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF TRANSEXUALS THAT I’M ATTRACTED TO…

THE PASSABLE TRANSEXUAL THAT IS ALSO ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE, OF COURSE THERE ARE TONS OF PASSABLE GURLS THAT ARE UGLY

AND EXOTIC LOOKING GURLS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY TRANSEXUAL BUT ARE SO GORGEOUS THAT YOU CAN’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF THEM…

ONE STAYS THE NIGHT, THE OTHER STAYS THE WEEKEND…

YOU GUESS WHICH IS WHICH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    But breast implants are a) the most immediately identifiable female element, and b) extremely common among gg's as among ts's, so what I look for is a "natural" look: that is, that the breasts are shaped porportionately to the body and at least appear to bulge naturally from the chest. Allanah's do; big as they are, they have a realistic shape and form and are very desirable. Gia's boobs are just as "natural" in this sense, as are Danielle's and Vicki's (though the last two I have not seen in person). Ana's and Claudia's do not.
    I KNOW MANY GURLS WHO GET THE “NATURAL LOOK” BY GETTING SILICONE OR SOME OTHER LIQUID INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO THE BREAST AFTER THERE CHEST SOFTENS FROM A STRICT HORMONE REGIMEN. I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THIS TECHNIQUE ON THIS BOARD.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Injecting silicone into the chest area is probably the WORST decision any transsexual can make regarding breast augmentation.

Injectible silicone is extremely tricky in this area b/c it can shift and is almost impossible to remove. I have seen many girls who have had injected silcione breats and end up with "bread loafing" (one breast or the breasts coming together). It also hardens very badly and can look like "pecs".

Nearly every injected silicone breats I have felt have huge hardened silicone granulomas inside that feel like rocks. I once had injected silicone into my breasts and had it removed with my first set of implants.

While silicone injections can work favorably in other areas of the body-implants are the best method for breast aug.

Having four sets of implants myself- 2 saline, one becker (75 % saline and 25 % silicone, and what I have now silicone) silicone implants (soft textured shell) are the best, most pliable, and softest implants on the market. They to me are the best.

Furthermore- there is no current FDA studies or medical reasearch can find evidence connecting silcione to auto immune disorders or health concerns.
    That was just a big hoopla and law suit scandal in this "happy sue" country. In fact, silicone gel implants have been in use ALL over the world since the USA moratorium on silicone gel implants.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    OLD PICTURE OF VANITY AND NEW PICTURE FOR A NATURAL COMPARISON FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HER BEFORE 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PLASTIC SURGERY....AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH - NATURAL IS A WORD - WRONGFULLY USED
    Why are you so evil?
    How can you complain about someone else's surgery when youve had your own(not enough I might add).
    You face is pumped.
    Im not going to be a hater.
    I will give you props you do ook good and in some of your photos you look great.
    But your not all natural either.
    Vaniity looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    Im not going to be a hater.
    No one has ever denied that Vanity looks good. but you were the one claiming she was a great, natural beauty. Danielle was just pointing out that, like a lot of girls, Vanity has had help.

You say you don't want to be a hater. But calling some one evil and saying they need more surgery? That's hateful

Felicia

5 Star Poster

Default Like I said before...

geekmeat wrote:

Danielle Foxxx wrote:

Why are you so evil?
    How can you complain about someone else's surgery when youve had your own(not enough I might add).
    You face is pumped.
    I think Danielle's point is that, when it comes to beautiful TGs, there's really no such thing as 'natural', although her claim that Vaniity underwent 10s of thousands is certainly hugely exaggerated and probably a little unfair. And though I can see the difference between the two photos, and I will accept that she looks better in the second, I think Vaniity looks pretty darn hot in the first photo as well.

True, some asian t-girls haven't gone for breast augmentation or any other surgery, but the fact that they've been on female hormones for years, often since the onset of puberty, is far from natural.

Like I said before, fuck natural. Danielle, Vaniity, Allanah, Gia and IMHO Ana are all stunning. And if a t-girl can look this beautiful through surgery or any other means without endangering her health then hell, yeah, go for it.

But that's just my opinion....

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Default Like I said before...

geekmeat wrote:

Danielle Foxxx wrote:

Why are you so evil?
    You face is pumped.
    I think Danielle's point is that, when it comes to beautiful TGs, there's really no such thing as 'natural', although her claim that Vaniity underwent 10s of thousands is certainly hugely exaggerated and probably a little unfair. And though I can see the difference between the two photos, and I will accept that she looks better in the second, I think Vaniity looks pretty darn hot in the first photo as well.

True, some asian t-girls haven't gone for breast augmentation or any other surgery, but the fact that they've been on female hormones for years, often since the onset of puberty, is far from natural.

Like I said before, fuck natural. Danielle, Vaniity, Allanah, Gia and IMHO Ana are all stunning. And if a t-girl can look this beautiful through surgery or any other means without endangering her health then hell, yeah, go for it.

But that's just my opinion....

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Default Re: Like I said before...

Quote Originally Posted by LG

Not to put words in Danielle's mouth (I'd rather put something else...down, boy!), but I don't think she meant that Vaniity had 10s of 1000s of surgeries, but rather that she has spent 10s of 1000s of dollars on surgeries, which is quite possible indeed.

Regarding whether hormone therapy is "natural," well, no, but it's far more natural than plastic surgery, since we all have some balance of male and female hormones and the therapy simply alters that proportion (quite significantly, admittedly). One Thai girl I know says that, because she started on hormones very young (at the onset of puberty), she requires a low level of hormones now to maintain her femininity, which allows her to be truly fully functional (and she is, hoo boy, she is). Now that's the kind of "natural" that I like!

Veteran Poster

GOD DAMN WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO ON VANITYS NUTS!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FAVORITES BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP! THAT DOESNT EVEN SEEM COOL, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY CHASING STALKER MOER THAN ANYTHING! FUCKING FREAK! SHE IS NOT A FUCKING DIME! SHE LOOKS GOOD, YES, BUT SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL TS WHO WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT PUT NEXT TO SOME DIME TSs OR GGS! TELL HER I SAID THAT! TELL HER ANYONE SAID THAT, BUT DAMN, GET OFF HER NUTS! YEA, YOU MAKE ENOUGH MONEY, ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN VANITY! WATCH THE SWAN! IVE SEEN HOUSE WIVES WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER IN 6 MONTHS THAN ALL THE WORK SHE HAS INVESTED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE! D EBATE THAT! GET OFF HER DICK!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    GOD DAMN WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO ON VANITYS NUTS!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FAVORITES BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP! THAT DOESNT EVEN SEEM COOL, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY CHASING STALKER MOER THAN ANYTHING! FUCKING FREAK! SHE IS NOT A FUCKING DIME! SHE LOOKS GOOD, YES, BUT SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL TS WHO WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT PUT NEXT TO SOME DIME TSs OR GGS! TELL HER I SAID THAT! TELL HER ANYONE SAID THAT, BUT DAMN, GET OFF HER NUTS! YEA, YOU MAKE ENOUGH MONEY, ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN VANITY! WATCH THE SWAN! IVE SEEN HOUSE WIVES WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER IN 6 MONTHS THAN ALL THE WORK SHE HAS INVESTED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE! D EBATE THAT! GET OFF HER DICK!
    I wont ever "shut up" about Vaniity.
    All these other girls have guys on their nutsack all the time.....why cant I dickride vaniitys nutsack!
    Vaniity is a dyme piece period.
    And she has the personlity of a woman not a drag queen.
    Im always defending her because someone has to.
    These other girls act as though they have never done anything scandalous and its not true.
    All of a sudden all you girls turn into nuns and want to preach morality.
    Face it....all of have done drugs before.....all of you have turned tricks....all of you have "wilded out" in your time so stop with the feva already!
    There are girls on this board that look good and would give them props if they stop hating on Vaniity.
    Others girls have guys boosting them so im boosting Vaniity.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    I wont ever "shut up" about Vaniity.
    All these other girls have guys on their nutsack all the time.....why cant I dickride vaniitys nutsack!
    Vaniity is a dyme piece period.
    And she has the personlity of a woman not a drag queen.
    Im always defending her because someone has to.
    These other girls act as though they have never done anything scandalous and its not true.
    All of a sudden all you girls turn into nuns and want to preach morality.
    Face it....all of have done drugs before.....all of you have turned tricks....all of you have "wilded out" in your time so stop with the feva already!
    There are girls on this board that look good and would give them props if they stop hating on Vaniity.
    Others girls have guys boosting them so im boosting Vaniity.