Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    OLD PICTURE OF VANITY AND NEW PICTURE FOR A NATURAL COMPARISON FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HER BEFORE 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PLASTIC SURGERY....AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH - NATURAL IS A WORD - WRONGFULLY USED
    Agreed but show me a Tgirl who hasn't had plastic surgery?

Junior Poster

hugh, though i'm nto oficially one yet (no breasts ) i wouldn't go for plastic surgery. for one there is always going to be pretty and ugly. the pics that i had posted when i first joined, i had no make up on at the time, but i think i look a bit better with it on (i don't ofen have chances to be myself as my family is a bit evil with it).

but all the time pretty and ugly will exist. imagine if everyone got plastic surgery, we'd all look like wierdo's.

Look at Jacki Stallone, she looks just pure evil

Professional Poster

If we all had plastic surgery back in the 80's there'd be a bunch of idiots running around looking like Daryl Hall (From Hall and Oats) that would be funny.

Junior Poster

i wouldn't class funny looking like this:

Jackie Stallone - Sly's Mother

This was a few years ago. Now she is like 80, and looks a lot worse...

Junior Poster

i dont see that great difference in vanity before and after....

and by the way.... i confirm what i said before: Ana is too obviously fake...

in this forum we have other examples of real beauty, just as Danielle Fox...
    i think she had plastic surgery too but she is still beautiful and natural...

Veteran Poster

LOL I am just trying to prove a point here.... Let's all forget "natural" there is no such word these days unless you started hormones when you were 14....
    I have posted numerous pictures of girls who have not had plastic surgery and I will do it once again...
    Here is a TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY ( if you call hormone made females natural that is....)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25079079_l_680.jpg 
Views:	3659 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	16623  

Veteran Poster

That chick is not really all that. Shes not ugly, but definately not a dime. She looks like a cartoon. Her nose looks like shes from the Grinch movie, and her boobs are too fake. Like it was said before, big difference between voluptuous and exxagerated. I would give her a 7, far from a 10. Passable, not at all. It looks like her face is a mask with a man hiding behind it. Her entire body looks like a costume. See her in person and see whats up

Ive talked to her before. Shes is rude as hell. Not with me, but in general. She is full blooded hispanic but talks about hispanic and black men as if she is a clan member. Then her Brittney Spears story changes sooooo much. One day shell say they "dated" another jsut hung out, blah blah blah. Its hard to ignore the fact that he looks drunk as hell. Why is it that in every picture she is the only one posing? Ask her and wait for her response. Its easy shutting down some of these stuck up ass girls.

Junior Poster

Here is a TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"IT" doesn't need a plastic surgery but a head transplant !!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    OLD PICTURE OF VANITY AND NEW PICTURE FOR A NATURAL COMPARISON FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW HER BEFORE 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PLASTIC SURGERY....AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH - NATURAL IS A WORD - WRONGFULLY USED
    Agreed but show me a Tgirl who hasn't had plastic surgery?
    Well, I haven't had plastic surgery. I'm not saying I'm all that, but I can still walk down the street without people throwing rocks and garbage at me.

Even if they are the minority, there are girls that haven't had any work done and get along just fine in society.

There are many girls--especially Asians--who have not had any plastic surgery or only breast enhancement, who look quite good and "natural." The breast implants I don't count as plastic surgery in the same way as bone shaving and all the rest (not that there's anything wrong with that, either, mind you; so long as girls are intelligent about their choices, it's all cool with me). But breast implants are a) the most immediately identifiable female element, and b) extremely common among gg's as among ts's, so what I look for is a "natural" look: that is, that the breasts are shaped porportionately to the body and at least appear to bulge naturally from the chest. Allanah's do; big as they are, they have a realistic shape and form and are very desirable. Gia's boobs are just as "natural" in this sense, as are Danielle's and Vicki's (though the last two I have not seen in person). Ana's and Claudia's do not. That's ok, they still look hot, and I think both chicks look awesome dressed to flaunt their breasts but not expose them; they are more beautiful with clothes on, to me.

Asian girls have a huge natural advantage, especially when seen by Westerners of white, black, or Hispanic background: their body type is naturally more feminine, with smaller bones, narrower shoulders, and all the rest. But then I imagine a Thai girl I might think is unclockable here in the US would be instantly clockable by a Thai man back in her own country, just subtle differences which my eye is not trained to notice.