Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

YOu dont see how sad that looks? I see the compliments people give to girls, ok, thats one thing, but every post your write is on one person. I didnt know Captain Save-a-Hos came on the internet too. You look like a stalker. Shes a grown woman, let her handle her own. One of my alltime favorite TSs is Mia Sterling. I know for a fact she is not the most passable, beautiful, perfect looking TS out there, but you dont see me in every fucking post "MOST BEAUTIFUL TS BAM BAM" "FLAWLESS GIRL MIA STERLING" BLAH BLAH BLAH! Like I said, there are 45 year old housewives on the TV show The Swan that look better than her with surgery. She looks good, but not good enough for anybody to look like osme depressed ass stalker fuck. You look like the average internet perve psycho. That doesnt concern you? how long have you "known" vanity? You dont see the bogus shit she says and does to everyone? How can a person that foul be so beautiful in your eyes?

All I can say is, you are sad. There is no TS, GG, celebrity, baseball player, whatever that can make me look like im so obsessed with one perosn.

Veteran Poster

OMG I have a drag queen personality OMG I am going to slash my rists....LOL

THat last post was funny as hell - lol

Veteran Poster

LOL I just had to
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanitybodybuilder_905.jpg 
Views:	2609 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	16636  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    LOL I just had to
    Hmmm so he like Vaniity big deal, I've been with her and found her to be a sweetheart to me at least. She looked beautiful to me, and her personality was great. Ana is a good looking gurl as well, a little to plastic for my taste, however met her and her personality was friggin terrible. It seems to me that gurls seem to be snippy in here insulting other Ts on a regular basis. Danielle I don't know you and have never met you, not sure what you're like I like what I see and think you are very beautiful. However I don't like to see anyone bashing another like this. I agree that Vaniity can not be labelled a "natural" beauty in that yes she as well as most Ts I know of have had plastic surgery. Everyone does have their favorites, and I think it's funny when one over zealoustly posts about one particular gurl, yet sad when people seem to just want to bash one over and over. I will be at the AVNs next year and hope you will be as well Danielle, hope your personality is sweet and not smarmy.

Junior Poster

Default She still looks better than you!

LOL I just had to
    Your a man and always will be.
    You have a manly body and a squeky hormone induced squak!
    If your THIS jealous of Vaniity now you will REALLY be feeling it later on this year!

Watch this space.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: She still looks better than you!

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    LOL I just had to
    If your THIS jealous of Vaniity now you will REALLY be feeling it later on this year!

Watch this space.
    See, thats what makes you look bad. Just drop it. "Feeling it"? I guess the words fierce, trade, butch queen, and fem queen are in your daily vocabulary too? Its one damn picture, a funny poke. You look more and more psycho with every post. I wish this was like a chatroom where you could ignore certain users. Only time im that defensive about someone is with wifey. Is she your girlfriend? Sister [in the non gay/tranny community sense?] Does she defend you amongst other TGirls in terms of how handsome you look? Thats just sad. Do you have a photoshrine in your closet with candles and locks of hair? I swear, its like you have handlebars between her nuts and her asshole by all these post im reading. We all have our favorites, and girls that we know that some people dont like. Even she has said that she looks good, but seriously, she is not the best looking girl ever.

She is insanely jealous of Vaniity! I can see why too, Vaniity's one the most beautiful TGirl ever! Only 1% of trannies can pass as beautiful GG, Vaniity is in that 1%, she isn't, that's why she's jealous. Danielle really needs to stop, she(besides Vicki) is the most arrogant on this board! Plus Danielle, you do have a drag queen personality, weren't you the one who admitted you were just a gay man before becomng a tranny? No real TGirl has EVER considered themselves a gay man nor wanted to live as one.

Veteran Poster

T girls are fooling themselves....They are all nutz like you sweety...Me Vicki, Allanha, Gia, Joanna, and many others look at crazy girls and feel pitty....
    You we don't know about because you hide behind your screen name.
    I am not trying to be like her and I am not jealous of her, if she sees these comments she will know it's all for fun, you are the one taking it seriously. Trust me, I wake up everyday to a picture of my mom next to my bed not Vanitty, my mom has always been the woman I wanted to be. but back when I was born in 1865 I was not esxposed to hormones and the internet like most young girls, Vaniity has been exposed to many more things then I have. Any TS was gay before she transitioned, she was not born a woman, and will never EVER be a woman, a woman is a sacret being someone who can make life, give life and a woman is a magical being that we all want to be. Being a girl is something I was not happy admiting when I was around my family, I was scared, I moved out when I was 17.... I honestly thought I was gay, but I could never attract gay men because I was too feminine for them, I tried everything, I even went on TV and said I would never dress up again.... They gave me a "boy" makeover LOL
    Well why am I explaining myself to someone so stupid such as yourself...The truth is I am not....I am mearly proving to everyone what an idiot you are ( if I even have to do that ).
    Girls come from every background, and only someone so unhuman as yourself would twist and missuse my past to try and provoke some type of argument in here which seems about the only thing you are good at.
    I have said it many times, I am proud of my past and extremely proud I have found the life I was meant to live. Do I wish I did it sooner? Yes, for physical reaons, but mentally I was not ready. And mentally you seriously need some help!

back when I was born in 1865...
    God damn.

You look great, really.

5 Star Poster

Default A bunch of old women!

Boys and girls, please put your handbags away.

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY wrote:
    She is insanely jealous of Vaniity! I can see why too, Vaniity's one the most beautiful TGirl ever! Only 1% of trannies can pass as beautiful GG, Vaniity is in that 1%, she isn't, that's why she's jealous. Danielle really needs to stop, she(besides Vicki) is the most arrogant on this board!
    LBCDO wrote:
    ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN VANITY! WATCH THE SWAN! IVE SEEN HOUSE WIVES WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER IN 6 MONTHS THAN ALL THE WORK SHE HAS INVESTED IN HER ENTIRE LIFE!
    and also wrote:
    She looks good, but not good enough for anybody to look like osme depressed ass stalker fuck. You look like the average internet perve psycho.
    geekmeat wrote:
    Danielle Foxxx wrote:
    LOL I just had to

Watch this space.
    All right, time out! Do we all have to start getting personal? I though we were all in this together.

Felicia Katt wrote:

No one has ever denied that Vanity looks good. but you were the one claiming she was a great, natural beauty. Danielle was just pointing out that, like a lot of girls, Vanity has had help.
    Absolutely agree. And hey, there's nothing wrong with getting help.

Danielle Foxxx wrote:
    Being a girl is something I was not happy admiting when I was around my family, I was scared, I moved out when I was 17.... I honestly thought I was gay, but I could never attract gay men because I was too feminine for them, I tried everything, I even went on TV and said I would never dress up again.... They gave me a "boy" makeover LOL
    Danielle, none of us guys can ever really understand how difficult and traumatic those adolescent years must have been for you, but what matters is that you are happier now. And even though on this forum we all look at girls and grade their beauty and "passability" the important thing I would imagine for you is that you've reached the end of a difficult journey to becoming a woman. Even those here that speak ill of you should understand that. The fact that you're drop dead gorgeous is a plus.

Vaniity is also drop dead gorgeous in my opinion. The fact that she's had several $1000s worth of surgery is irrelevant. Most t-girls are surgically enhanced and I think that we have by now thrown the word 'natural' out of the window.

Finally I don't undertstand why you girls have to knock each other. I thought there was a kind of solidarity and understanding between TGs. Similarly it saddens me to see a lot of the guys in this forum knocking you and Vicki, or badmouthing Vaniity when she isn't even here to defend herself.

So, everyone, let's make an attempt to get back to a civilised debate.

Increase the peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old_women_146.jpg 
Views:	2441 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	16645  

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.