Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Dude, you've been trying to bait me with your "Xfiver & Co." crap for a while now, so just stop. And as far as me "flaming" anyone who doesn't bash Kelly, name someone else I've supposedly "flamed" for that reason? Hell, name someone else I've even "flamed" at all? If you want to show your support for Kelly, that's fine. Just stop trying to talk about what you don't know about, as every disagreement I've had with Kelly has had a basis, which is something you never bothered to consider before commenting. Move on...
    So I'm not allowed to post on the board coz I haven't been around as long - is that what you're saying here.

Or at least I'm not allowed to disagree with you.

Stop talking about what i know nothing about. What makes you a better judge of what is a racist comment and what isn't ?

Lighten up dude - all that anger is going to make an early end to you. Didn't you know that anger and depression is just as dangerous as smoking tobacco.

1. So I'm not allowed to post on the board coz I haven't been around as long - is that what you're saying here.
    Or at least I'm not allowed to disagree with you.

Look how long I've been a member... Would it make any sense whatsoever for me to play like I'm some veteran? (Not that if I was a veteran it would make any difference as to you posting anyway.) It's fine if you disagree with me, but when you don't know what's going on, then on what basis are you disagreeing? You have no idea what's going on, and that is directly related to how long you've been here, and what you've bothered to find out.

2. Stop talking about what i know nothing about. What makes you a better judge of what is a racist comment and what isn't ?

I wasn't only talking about this issue, but since you've brought it up specifically... You've stated that you have black friends, indicating rather obviously the fact that you are not black yourself. I, being black, have I would imagine, as compared to yourself, a wealth of knowledge on the direct impact of racism, having personally experienced it over my life. Now, trying to assist you in identifying the racism in Kelly's statement is virtually impossible, not because you aren't black, but because since you haven't dealt with racism directly, you aren't as readily able to identify it, because it doesn't directly affect you in any way. Understood?

3. Lighten up dude - all that anger is going to make an early end to you. Didn't you know that anger and depression is just as dangerous as smoking tobacco.

And now humor... Which I actually appreciate, even if you don't have much of a point. I'm not angry at Kelly, I'm insulted by her insults to my intelligence, as I've said. I don't know where the depression bit comes from, so I'll ignore that one completely, but as far as tobacco, I'm a smoker and I love it, because I love to live dangerously.

I don't know you from a hole in the ground, and you certainly don't know me. All I can go by is what you post, and that's why with respect to you I've said what I've said. Maybe I was wrong about what I've said regarding you, but I know me, and you're certainly wrong about me. That said, as I said before, time to move along. Enjoy the board...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin