Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Like I said before.......I challenge all angry people to take a close look at the evidence and the sequence of events and tell me that there aren't any holes in it. I say....either things didn't happen like they say they did....or something is really wrong!

Gold Poster

So when is the tv special and book due out what if i ate at a jeff ruby's steakhouse.

Veteran Poster

Check-out the statements from the "NEW" moral high ground:

Ruby now says " I don't serve murderers unless they have served their time and come in afterwards."

What a BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!! O.J. was found innocent ("Not Guilty" for those who "knit-pick"), so he did not have to serve time.

I guess the "Angry Group" responding to this thread are in full support of that comment.

And by the way, if you fart in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, it still stinks!!! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat_run_198.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	97226  

Junior Poster

OH fucking please. As a fucking owner of a private establishment he has his fucking rights to refuse to serve. He has the right to his opinion as do you. Get over this shit. OJ should consider his fucking ass lucky. Open up your own fucking restaurant and serve this fucker all you want.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2
    Check-out the statements from the "NEW" moral high ground:

Ruby now says " I don't serve murderers unless they have served their time and come in afterwards."

What a BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!! O.J. was found innocent ("Not Guilty" for those who "knit-pick"), so he did not have to serve time.

I guess the "Angry Group" responding to this thread are in full support of that comment.

And by the way, if you fart in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, it still stinks!!! LOL
    It is comforting to know that OJ, fine upstanding citizen that he is, continues to search for the "real killers"...and rumor has it that he has narrowed this never-ending search for Nicole's killers down to golf courses and strip clubs. Good for him.

OJ is on the case.

What a guy.

And what a scumbag.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Gold Poster

Anyone who believes in OJ's innocence probably also believes in the tooth fairy. ...Let's see, his blood and hair was found at the scene, the cut on his hand, the inexplicable missing clothes Kardasian got rid of, what the guard overheard him tell Rosey Grier, fleeing in the Bronco -- let me repeat that: AN "INNOCENT" MAN FLEEING IN A BRONCO --, and his unsual CALLOUS indifferent demeanor after the trial given the circumstances of losing his wife -- HIS WIFE -- that surrounded the case. Yeah, that smacks of inocence to me.

I agree with what someone said upstream: The LAPD framed a guilty man.

Just a classic example of the white man trying to keep the black man down. What's next? OJ being forced to move to the back of the bus??

Veteran Poster

Has Al Sharpton made any comments? I love how that man sticks his foot in his mouth with EVERY comment he makes public.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Just a classic example of the white man trying to keep the black man down. What's next? OJ being forced to move to the back of the bus??
    Actually, I was thinking more like under the bus.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I 'm tired of hearing about O.J yes he killed the chick so what. I bet any amount of money that he would't have kicked O.J out if he a killed 2 black people

I'm up here you down there so do what people down there do :P