Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Photoshop King or Queen of HA

There's been a lot of poking fun via photoshop lately (I have been a large contributor to that obviously). So I thought it would be cool to collect all of your favorite photoshop jobs in to one thread so we can all check them out in one location.

I remember a few good ones that stand out, and it may take sifting through some posts to find them, but it will be worth it.

In particular (I cant remember the poster) the ones where the NASA style command centers multiple large display screens were all checking out HA, and some of the ones where penises or cum shots were placed on prominent figures.

I'll kick one off with a fave of mine from Nelly Snores, which was posted today:

If you are not tech savvy, all you have to do is locate the post with the image in question, right click and select "copy image location" and then
    paste the URL inbetween image tags in your post like this:

[img]url of your image[/img]

or you can just download it and repost it in your post.

I promise I will in no way turn this in to a Kelly bashing thing, other than perhaps finding some photoshopped materials related to that subject (some of the funniest ones are related to that topic). But I will not flame.

Go out and find em, make em, whatever - perhaps we can pick the "top 10" and then have a vote to find the photoshop king or queen of HA.

Maybe I'll even donate a prize to apologize for all my Kelly bashing (or any that I may do in the future).

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Veteran Poster

anyone remember the one where suckseed got everyone all freaked out with fingers that seemingly had holes in them eaten down to the bone? that was a doozy. i couldnt find the post.

Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    anyone remember the one where suckseed got everyone all freaked out with fingers that seemingly had holes in them eaten down to the bone? that was a doozy. i couldnt find the post.
    I think that shop is called locust fingers. Did it look similar to the maggot breasts, but with fingers and teeth?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaShevenal
    Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    I think that shop is called locust fingers. Did it look similar to the maggot breasts, but with fingers and teeth?
    eww fuck I found it and its still as freaky now.

yea, it is pretty creepy, I was wrong because the lotus breasts are what i was thinking, they're those tits that looks like maggots are living in them, are just the lotus plant before it blooms airbrushed on.

some crazy photoshops out there, especially of fake tgirls :P

http://49226433.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

I'm usually in there(Tawnie)~ come say Hi.

Veteran Poster

here's a goodie from specialk:

Junior Poster

LOL. Good stuff. Doesn't it make you feel like sticking your fingers in there? Or do you get the "looking down over the edge of a tall building" feeling?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLynch
    LOL. Good stuff. Doesn't it make you feel like sticking your fingers in there? Or do you get the "looking down over the edge of a tall building" feeling?

:P
    Imagine putting those things around something or inside somewhere else.

Veteran Poster

my new fave - brilliant! Posted by Jericho:

Specialk get's my vote. He's always turning out something interesting or funny.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.