Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by fugaziosbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Not to sound like some big bad-ass,but I don't give a fuck who knows...I've got one time around,and if I do it right,once will be enough.
    One time huh lol
    Meaning one time around life.....
    True of all of us. Enjoy, everyone!

And, ToyBoy, I hope you took no offense to my comments. I'm just so sick of the guys, in this community in particular, being ashamed of their desires or in denial of them. It just leads to pain for everyone.
    None taken, nothing that hasn't wandered though my mind once or twice, sence I'm always one of thsoe types to tells people to "do what every they want too despite what others say, do or think"

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Not to sound like some big bad-ass,but I don't give a fuck who knows...I've got one time around,and if I do it right,once will be enough.
    One time huh lol

And, ToyBoy, I hope you took no offense to my comments. I'm just so sick of the guys, in this community in particular, being ashamed of their desires or in denial of them. It just leads to pain for everyone.
    well said on that last part....but I'm not sickened over it...least not yet lol
    It's a gradual sickness...gets into your soul and your heart.

One time huh lol

well said on that last part....but I'm not sickened over it...least not yet lol
    It's a gradual sickness...gets into your soul and your heart.
    lol it should of been by now for me I've been through 2 long term relationships like that.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

if you are a hobbyist just keep it to yourself....if u are dating its another issue...also pic a diff type screen name/email address for ts related sites than you normally use ...then u will be fine

Junior Poster

oh also to the lovely Alison Faraday, some times I fear that I'm only fooling my self.

Professional Poster

Am I missing something here or am I just being pedantic, "Coming Out" is not something that is on my agenda..............why? Because I myself do not regard my attraction to Transsexuals as a big deal.

We must remember that these Transsexuals are women, the fact that they might have a Penis does not make them any less female on the inside and most importantly in there own minds.

I love all Women........... Ok, sure I find ones who happen to have Cocks attractive but is this really such a big factor in my life, I would hasten to say no - absolutely not.

Until you are in a relationship with a Transgender Person it is nobody’s business who you happen to find attractive or have sexual relations with, providing all parties are consenting adults that is. If and when you do have LTR with a Transsexual then you consult the people with whom you feel it necessary to, when that time comes. The people who can not deal with it............I guess you just have to weigh up individually whether that person in question is worth the time and effort to accommodate into the workings of your new found relationship, if not fuck them it's up to you to be happy and live your life how you feel comfortable.

So to sum if it is the femininity of a Transsexual that you find appealing.........regardless of whether you might want to suck her cock (if she has one) or be fucked by her, you really have nothing to come out about.

These persons aspire and struggle to be accepted as women, so let’s treat them as so and stop trying to find words and phrases of terminology to describe us.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

To answer the topic title, nope, otherwise I wouldn't have my pic in my avatar and all that. Kinda ironic given that I actually want to be a working actor, which means spotlight, if famous. If someone sees me and blasts me, meh. Hope they have fun while I'm off living life not giving two shits.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

* Deleted *

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wendy48088
    I'd be more worried about what's on your computer that someone else can find if they turn it on and go poking around.

Your Bookmarks, Downloaded Pictures, Saved E-Mails, Your Internet Browser files stored in the C:/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/ Directory, that sort of stuff.

Don't use the same handle here as you use anywhere else, and don't use an avatar pic of your real self, and you'll be fine...
    your correct, I make sure to do that every time I do a tune up, or run a virus scan. thought I do share some of my personal info with a select few.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

i was worried about her finding out I like shemales for the longest time, b/c I live with my girl and we've been thru a lot. It's one of thosethings you never quite know how they'll handle. She found out partly, I told her the rest, now we're cool. We're even going to Allanah's party friday...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...