Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

unless you're in some type of political office position, no one honestly gives a fuck...................... carry on

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here.

Quote Originally Posted by HornieHubbieinCT
    Spineless and cowardly are pretty stong words. I'm not sure they're appropriate here.
    I think it's more than appropiate. He is ashamed of himself and his desires. He can't help what he is attracted to.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

If he is ashamed of himself and his desires, what is he doing here? It looks like he knows what he likes and he's acting on it.
    There is a difference between not wanting friends to find out you like transsexuals and not accepting oneself.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Does anyone ever worry about being ID'd on here?

Quote Originally Posted by ToyBoy6669
    Am I the only one who's not out and fears being ID'd as A pan/bi Sexual? tell me I'm not alone in this.
    Yes it totally freaks me out.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Vicki stfu and get in my belly

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I think it's more than appropiate. He is ashamed of himself and his desires. He can't help what he is attracted to.
    No she is correct again it is shame, but because of what my family would think, everyone else can kiss my ass, without my mothers respect I wouldn't feel right, I know that’s not good for me but its just how I feel. Also, yes I never let the transgendered go undefended, I've known many Trans in my life and even family members who have been gay, it all started in high school when I was the quiet nerd guy being teased for being different. When one day a normally sweet black girl get down right venomous when some guy tired to pick on me who was 4 times my size. Made me want to always stand up for people and to be more excepting, But I've always known I've been a Pan sexual, just didn't know the word for it...

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!

No she is correct again it is shame, but because of what my family would think, everyone else can kiss my ass, without my mothers respect I wouldn't feel right, I know that’s not good for me but its just how I feel. Also, yes I never let the transgendered go undefended, I've known many Trans in my life and even family members who have been gay, it all started in high school when I was the quiet nerd guy being teased for being different. When one day a normally sweet black girl get down right venomous when some guy tired to pick on me who was 4 times my size. Made me want to always stand up for people and to be more excepting, But I've always known I've been a Pan sexual, just didn't know the word for it...
    Toyboy wow I'm so glad you can actually have a conversation with out being on the defense. And thinking certain words make you out to be bad when you aren't.

Yeah I think a lot of men feel this exact way and it's more than understandable. It's the same for many transexuals that hide it from their families for years and years then finally realize sometimes it's okay to be selfish if in the end it will make you happy. Life is too short. You have to do what's right for you, the ones that love you will eventually come around.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

Toyboy wow I'm so glad you can actually have a conversation with out being on the defense. And thinking certain words make you out to be bad when you aren't.

Yeah I think a lot of men feel this exact way and it's more than understandable. It's the same for many transexuals that hide it from their families for years and years then finally realize sometimes it's okay to be selfish if in the end it will make you happy. Life is too short. You have to do what's right for you, the ones that love you will eventually come around.
    *sigh* as they say no one loves you like your mother, at least they used to say that

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!

*sigh* as they say no one loves you like your mother, at least they used to say that
    How do you know your mother would be so against it? A lot of people think this sometime and find out different.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site