Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

yeah --I loved Spaghetti Incident ---it totally grew on me back then ---I think it's awesome --------

BUT ----you guys remember GNR's slaughter of SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL??? ---now THAT was the absolute worst!!!

I dunno ---I think Axl is awesome ---many of the ILLUSION songs hit home for me ---too many to even mention ---in my opinion -Axl is very talented ------I can't wait to see what he's got --for today's day and age ---

I AM GOING TO SEE HEAVEN AND HELL ON MAY 15TH (thank you)

Veteran Poster

yeah --and that mystery song after the final track (Spaghetti Incident) ----that was awesome ---what was that YOUR GAME GIRL --? -----I know it was written by Charles Manson ----but I never did learn it's title ------

cool ass tune!!!!

Veteran Poster

DJ_Asia everything you siad i pretty much agree wiht. in like 2003 or 4 i heard songs frum this album. all i hear is the shit that Axl is a perfectionest. blah blah blah. it dont take that long to perfect an album.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    -

I AM GOING TO SEE HEAVEN AND HELL ON MAY 15TH (thank you)

^ I am going to see them tomorrow on the 10th

ill prolly just stay for megadeth tho and leave haha. heaven and hell are kind of like the 20th centery doors. its just not the same

glad to be here

Junior Poster

grrrrinnn,,,,,,,,,,,, Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Theyve been leaking Chinese Democracy for like 5 years now....honestly at this point....who cares??
    Who the fuck cares! Thank Allah that we were saved by NIrvana from anymore pretentious Guns and Retards. What a low point in music.

Veteran Poster

Hey Bic ---please keep in touch here about your Heaven and Hell experience ----I hope you were kidding ---I hope you stayed for Sabbath ---

it's NOTHING like the doors -----some people tend to divide Black Sabbath into fractions ---the Ozzy era --the Dio era --the Martin era --and then the two smaller fractions of Gillan and Hughes ---

in no way is Dio a fill in --for Ozzy ------Dio and Appice --combined with Butler and Iommi ---are a totally different band/sound ---

maybe you meant something else ---I dunno ------maybe you meant that it's grown old ---I dunno --------I -myself -give mountains of credit to ANY band --or any artist who keeps on going ----I dunno -----no band of today ---will ever attain the longevity of ..........................ah whatever -------I hope you stayed for Sabbath ---and I hope you come back and tell us how it was -----

Veteran Poster

yeah ---music today is a scattered freakazoid ---so many genres ---so many bands -----I dunno ---I am proud of my heros ---the original pioneers -of metal ---every hat I own --is tipped to them ---keep going until you can't ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've seen this thread pop up on the first page a few times now. What's up with that? Who cares about GnR at this point?

Waiting for this album to be released is like waiting in line for the premier of "Buckaroo Banzai vs. The World Crime League". It's just not (thankfully) gonna happen.

Time to move on.

U guys need to let the GNR thing go...they were good for 2cds and that's it....why do you think they keep promising the goods and never deliver....they commit to do shows , only to have axyl disappear in the middle of the tour...he cant even sing the songs you want to hear cause he never took care of his vocal chords and is a chain smoker...they were good then and suck ass now...if they were good im sure they would of put out like 3 more cds already..

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    Hey Bic ---please keep in touch here about your Heaven and Hell experience ----I hope you were kidding ---I hope you stayed for Sabbath ---

it's NOTHING like the doors -----some people tend to divide Black Sabbath into fractions ---the Ozzy era --the Dio era --the Martin era --and then the two smaller fractions of Gillan and Hughes ---

in no way is Dio a fill in --for Ozzy ------Dio and Appice --combined with Butler and Iommi ---are a totally different band/sound ---

maybe you meant something else ---I dunno ------maybe you meant that it's grown old ---I dunno --------I -myself -give mountains of credit to ANY band --or any artist who keeps on going ----I dunno -----no band of today ---will ever attain the longevity of ..........................ah whatever -------I hope you stayed for Sabbath ---and I hope you come back and tell us how it was -----
    ok we walked ina few min late. we totaly missed machinehead. i asked some one and they said they only played about 3 songs. as soon as we sat down megadeth came on. they kicked ass. they played for abotu an hour. they had 2 or 3 songs from the new cd "United Abominations" and they ended with holy wars
    we stayed for about 6 or 7 "Heven and Hell" songs. we didnt hear one sabboth song so we split. Dio was ok. they had a cool set on stage.

glad to be here