Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default How was SPIDERMAN 3?

Anyone? Was it good as the 1st and 2nd? We're the nemesis this time lame or awesome?

What do you think of the whole movie? A must see or a must miss (wait on dvd)?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Unless you're a huge fan, wait for the DVD.

Personally, I found the first three quarters to be on par with the first two films, but they really tried to cram too much too fast into the finale and the whole thing fell apart.

Venom really should have been carried over into the next film regardless of a director and cast change. His presence here not only fails to do the character justice, but also detracts from the roles of Sandman and Harry Osborn.

Keep in mind this is a HUGE Spidey fanboy talking, so your mileage may vary, naturally.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks Darkwing Duck. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

The Spiderman vs. Venom for Sega Genesis is still the pwnage..... you can have your movie

Spiderman 3 was to foresee like most of the new Hollywood movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck
    Unless you're a huge fan, wait for the DVD.

Personally, I found the first three quarters to be on par with the first two films, but they really tried to cram too much too fast into the finale and the whole thing fell apart.

Venom really should have been carried over into the next film regardless of a director and cast change. His presence here not only fails to do the character justice, but also detracts from the roles of Sandman and Harry Osborn.

Keep in mind this is a HUGE Spidey fanboy talking, so your mileage may vary, naturally.
    agreed. Venom should have had his own movie, or at least half of is own movie. But for those who only watch the movies and have never read a comic in their life, Venom's 45 minute debut is certainly passable.

for "n00bs" and die-hards alike, this movie provided enough entertainment for it to be worth the trip to the movies.

the difference between kinky and perverse - using a feather or the whole damn chicken.

Rookie Poster

I thought at times the movie was too slow-paced.
    This movie could have been about 30 minutes shorter and it would have been better, but there was just too much downtime between the action.

I agree Venom NEEDED more time, they put too much into this one movie to focus on what should have been a great start to the "summer of sequels".
    Personally i left a bit dissapointed.
    It was enjoyable, and worth seeing, but it wasnt as good as it could have been.

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world!

Junior Poster

I loved the Peter Parker goes emo bit

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Rookie Poster

It was ok, it did justice to the Venom character and left open the Carnage character. if you're a dork like me youll know what that means.

What is this I hear about some lame-ass song and dance routine between Tobey and Bad-teeth Kirsten.

Professional Poster

I almost fell asleep a couple of times. That's what happens when you go to the gym and eat a big dinner before you go out. It was too much of some things and not enough of others.

Too much:

1) The "Peter Parker Strut" went on for five minutes too long

2) Too many villians (see not enough)

3) Too much going on at once

Not enough:

1) They should've explored Sandman a little more

2) The Hobgoblin storyline was kind of lame

3) Gwen Stacy storyline

4) Venom should've gotten his own movie

5) Peter Parker's darkside, they made it a joke.

I thought they were going to have Venom at the end. Maybe a cameo. I was a little disappointed.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips