Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was last at Power Exhchange in something like '99, but that was my first time to a place like that and I was more inhibited back then..

Suffice to say I had a LOT of fun.. I'm not sure what I would have done had there been even more people there. It was great commanding the attention of all the guys in the room, all dying to fuck me, yet it being a manageable enough amount as for things to not get out of my control.

Since my career pretty much revolves around people jerking off to my pictures, it was a great pleasure to do that live for an audience. Had today's reality of casual sex (even if considered "safe") not been a factor, I would have had every man in there fuck me till my ass was filled with the cream of my minions...

( I guess I will save that fantasy for my erotic films, where I can do a scene like that under mre controlled circumstances, and also share it with the world )

As it was I got off twice on my own without even having anyone inside of me. I guess that's a testament to the power of that place, seedy and sticky-floored as it is..

-Tara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	198_388.jpg 
Views:	2134 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	16069   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	048_147.jpg 
Views:	2143 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	16070   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013_858.jpg 
Views:	2143 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	16071  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Had today's reality of casual sex (even if considered "safe") not been a factor, I would have had every man in there fuck me till my ass was filled with the cream of my minions...

( I guess I will save that fantasy for my erotic films, where I can do a scene like that under more controlled circumstances, and also share it with the world )
    Well, when the time comes, count me in on that, pleeeeease!

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory

( I guess I will save that fantasy for my erotic films, where I can do a scene like that under mre controlled circumstances, and also share it with the world )

As it was I got off twice on my own without even having anyone inside of me. I guess that's a testament to the power of that place, seedy and sticky-floored as it is..

-Tara
    Wow. Wish I was in SF to witness this. Those guys at that place must consider themselves truly lucky!

Tara, are we any closer to you performing that fantasy in one of your erotic films?

Also, I can't forget to mention the pic of Tara in that Zebra-striped ponygirl outfit. Definitely one of the most amazing shots I've seen Tara in so far. Is there any video of Tara in that outfit?

Default wow

I just love your rubber outfits

Rubber loving submissive crossdresser