Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default A unique hair salon...............................

A Beauty Salon For Heterosexual Crossdressers - t4m
    Reply to: pers-323983653@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-05-03, 10:37PM EDT

Greetings from BeauTVyou - this is an introductory posting to let you all know about Suffolk County's only beauty studio for discreet heterosexual crossdresser. Operated by one of your own, someone who understands, and has the experience and knowledge to help you achieve your true fem self, in a clean, private, safe, and comfortable atmosphere. The beauty studio will be opening May 18th.

THIS IS NOT A SEX AD. REPEAT THIS IS NOT A SEX AD. If that's what you are looking for check out all the other ads. This is for discreet men who want to be all they can be.

my name is ana, and i have helped many hetero CDs over the years reach their full beauty potential with my individualized private CD beauty spa. i am not a genetic female, i am a follow trannie with years of expereince and the knowledge of how to transform and bring out the girl in you. the spa will be openning for private appts starting May 18th. it is a safe, accepting, affirming place for you to explore your fem side. years of make up and wig expereince. lots of options. and total discretion and privacy assured. the studio is located in a quiet private secluded apartment complex. your section is individualized to your needs. counselling is available. you will find this a safe clean friendly place, and have the opportunity to be yourself with someone who really understands and care and has the knowledge to make it happen.

the studio will be opening may 18th. monday to friday during the day 9am to 4pm, but special arrangements are possible. if more information about services or just to let me know what you are looking for, feel free to send an email. my name is ana, and the spa is named "BeauTVyou" the beauty studio exclusively for Heterosexual and bi crossdresser.

I wish whoever is opening this the best, and for some reason I think the business will go through the roof and be packed beyond expectations........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

wow that is nuts...craziest place i ever heard of gave tatoos and karate lessons , along with a tight fade , lmao....

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47703267_c5bca15c46_102.jpg 
Views:	1001 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	95495