Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default When names fit and when they don't................

I got called an asshole earlier today. LOL

While I will admit to being an asshole on several occasions regarding several situations, this particular time I was not an asshole.

As I am not a snitch I will not name the person who called me an asshole, I will however bring up the scenario and let you fellow HA'ers make your own assumptions of who you think it could be.

This particular situation regards the beautiful vixen you all know as MIA. I got in touch with her to inform her about an ad posted with her as a post op here in NYC with ridiculous rates. I informed her that I suspected it was bogus and that after speaking with a few other people, one of those the person that initially found the ad, that we suggest flagging the ad for removal.

My assumption was that the ad originated from one of the post on this Gen. Disc. forum about her as a post op. It's one thing to discuss it here, but to take it to the level of posting it as an ad when you know it's completely false is troubling. Mia and I discussed it and she gave me an idea of who it could be, and even then I mentioned no names, I just gave tidbits of info to the thread I posted about it, to see if some loser would bite, and guess what..............................they bit.

The response in short called me an asshole for believing what came out of Mia's mouth. I was called an asshole for listening to someone that had been ridiculed through a false ad on an advertising website. If believing in someone who was represented falsely makes me an asshole then so be it; I don't think that's the case which I why I made this thread. This is alot deeper than it let's on.

There is a certain way that 'MEN' treat women (whatever orientation) that 'boys' cannot comprehend. A 'man' will know when to back off from a woman if there is a sign(s) of little interest on her behalf. He won't belittle himself to drastic measures such as pulling out wild card scenarios [i.e.: my dog is dying, my car broke down, etc............I need you]. A 'man' will simply move on. A 'boy' will do some of the simplest, childest, idiotic things possible to get a response from the woman, only to find that the end results will be short-lived.

My point? There are alot of men on this board, and very few boys, yet the boys and their childish ways get us 'men' pegged for the things the boys do which is unfair but is the way of life. For you few 'haven't grown up yet enough to truly talk to a woman' individuals on here and at the clubs, bars, etc....... around the world I say this................ think about what you are going to say before you say it, save us the ridicule we'll receive because you were too naive to think of something subtle and respectful towards a woman. Every trans gendered &/or genetic woman you approach whether it be in a private message or in a bar or a club is not a 'ho', many of them are women trying to enjoy life and have a good time. When the 'boy' approaches them with the "can I suck your [insert your preference here]" or "how much for some ass" routine we 'men' lose out.

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

* Deleted *

Professional Poster

Default Re: When names fit and when they don't................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I got called an asshole earlier today. LOL

While I will admit to being an asshole on several occasions regarding several situations, this particular time I was not an asshole.

As I am not a snitch I will not name the person who called me an asshole, I will however bring up the scenario and let you fellow HA'ers make your own assumptions of who you think it could be.

This particular situation regards the beautiful vixen you all know as MIA. I got in touch with her to inform her about an ad posted with her as a post op here in NYC with ridiculous rates. I informed her that I suspected it was bogus and that after speaking with a few other people, one of those the person that initially found the ad, that we suggest flagging the ad for removal.

My assumption was that the ad originated from one of the post on this Gen. Disc. forum about her as a post op. It's one thing to discuss it here, but to take it to the level of posting it as an ad when you know it's completely false is troubling. Mia and I discussed it and she gave me an idea of who it could be, and even then I mentioned no names, I just gave tidbits of info to the thread I posted about it, to see if some loser would bite, and guess what..............................they bit.

The response in short called me an asshole for believing what came out of Mia's mouth. I was called an asshole for listening to someone that had been ridiculed through a false ad on an advertising website. If believing in someone who was represented falsely makes me an asshole then so be it; I don't think that's the case which I why I made this thread. This is alot deeper than it let's on.

There is a certain way that 'MEN' treat women (whatever orientation) that 'boys' cannot comprehend. A 'man' will know when to back off from a woman if there is a sign(s) of little interest on her behalf. He won't belittle himself to drastic measures such as pulling out wild card scenarios [i.e.: my dog is dying, my car broke down, etc............I need you]. A 'man' will simply move on. A 'boy' will do some of the simplest, childest, idiotic things possible to get a response from the woman, only to find that the end results will be short-lived.

My point? There are alot of men on this board, and very few boys, yet the boys and their childish ways get us 'men' pegged for the things the boys do which is unfair but is the way of life. For you few 'haven't grown up yet enough to truly talk to a woman' individuals on here and at the clubs, bars, etc....... around the world I say this................ think about what you are going to say before you say it, save us the ridicule we'll receive because you were too naive to think of something subtle and respectful towards a woman. Every trans gendered &/or genetic woman you approach whether it be in a private message or in a bar or a club is not a 'ho', many of them are women trying to enjoy life and have a good time. When the 'boy' approaches them with the "can I suck your [insert your preference here]" or "how much for some ass" routine we 'men' lose out.

JWBL™
    Is it safe to say the "boy in question" no longer has membership at HA?

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Default Hes Still Here

He uses Tranny 411 and The Guardian. I think its very sad really and Im sure if you can trace some how the email associated with the registration you will find it comes from the same location here in IL. PS he used to use Playfull John and Mia Isabella Fan Club lol

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Hes Still Here

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    He uses Tranny 411 and The Guardian. I think its very sad really and Im sure if you can trace some how the email associated with the registration you will find it comes from the same location here in IL. PS he used to use Playfull John and Mia Isabella Fan Club lol
    lol well im glad you didnt follow the same path as johnny i wanted to know who it was lol thanx lol

I think the problem comes from when a person gets too much of of their self indentity from their relationship with another person. So if things go bad that person has no anchor, mentally.

We all are affected by what other people think, but the less dependent on someone else's opinion, the healthier we are.

We often love others for what they bring out in ourselves. But what they help to bring out, should not be entirely dependent on their approval. I tried to tell our friend this.

We are made of Love. If one person does not accept it, that doesnt change who we are. Love can always find a postive way to express itself.

I hope that our friend can eventually get to this realization. And if he can't do it by himself, he should get some help.