Junior Poster

Default Comming to N.Y.--need suggestions

Hello there;

I am planning a trip to N.Y.C. strickly for pleasure and will schedule it around the June Allanah's party. I will be comming from Tampa and would appreciate if any locals could make suggestions as to where to stay, which airport to fly into, etc....Needless to say I would like a place close to the party as I will not have any transportation other than the cabs. Also is N.Y. safe now? When I go out partying how much money should I allocate for the evening? I am not poor but not rich as well. I want to treat the ladies well and look forward to meeting them. What should one wear in N.Y. for a night out? Jeans or slacks maybe a suit? June will be nice weather I am sure so a coat is out. I would even consider paying a local Angels member to be my tour guide....Any help and suggestions would be considered. I thank you in advance.[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf0088_108.jpg 
Views:	795 
Size:	608.3 KB 
ID:	95311  

Veteran Poster

hiring an angel for a nyc tour?

2 tips... dont carry into the club, and dont fly your colors...its not a biker bar

Junior Poster

Well that came out wrong. I meant I would be willing to hire an Angel member--male--as a guide. Someone who knows the clubs and which nights are hot and not. I don't know maybe a moderator. You said don't carry, you mean cash. I will have credit cards but the ladies will want tips and they deserve them. Don't worry I own a bike but I wouldn't wear and biker clothes...

Junior Poster

Well thanks for all the help. I expected more.....I guess I am mistaken.

Rookie Poster

Default I understand

Fly either to LGA or JFK...their pretty much the same to get to and from Manhattan. Stay in Manhattan since most of the parties are there. Tuesdays and Thursdays are good times at Vapor and they'res quite a few other parties on the weekends that are hot...you just have to look. The Xrated panties party at Luke and Leroy's definately a good time with the 2am hard bodies contest...something definately not to miss.

I hope this helps out. If you need more help email me directly and i'll tell you some more if you need.

Later

I Love all the ladies here and can never get enough of you.

I can handle anything you have....can you handle me is the real question...