Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

"Nuff Said" - When was the last time liverpool won a Championship! lol

It'd really hurt me to see any other English team (rather than my own) to win it but anything I guess if it rubs man.u's nose in it.

It's gotta be Milan though.

edited.

Seems I posted that after the result

Kinda proves how much I cared.

Junior Poster

Milan won 2-1 Liverpool with 2 goals from Felipo Inzagui they have conquer there 7 champions league cup better than Milan just Real Madrid with 9
    Milan 4 ever Forza Milan

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Silver Poster

Yes, the pussies have won the CL thanks to the bitchy method acting by Inzaghi. They didnīt deserve to win and Liverpool was far better but they didnīt use their chances. It made me sick to watch Gerrard trying to shoto a goal.....

YOUīLL NEVER WALK ALONE

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Yes, the pussies have won the CL thanks to the bitchy method acting by Inzaghi. They didnīt deserve to win and Liverpool was far better but they didnīt use their chances. It made me sick to watch Gerrard trying to shoto a goal.....

YOUīLL NEVER WALK ALONE
    Oh, I disagree with you (possibly for the first time ever). I thought Inzaghi played well and there was less acting on his part than usual. Liverpool looked better in the first half and they worked harder, but Milan were just more efficient- like you said, they used their chances. A draw at 90 minutes would have been fairer, perhaps, but Liverpool were not- in my opinion- far better.

Two years ago, Liverpool, through sheer effort and will power, managed to turn things around and win a game when all seemed lost. For the first half in that game, Milan kept cutting them to ribbons and could have scored more. Yet Liverpool admirably picked themselves up and won. This kind of thing happens only once.

As for Milan being pussies, well...they did beat a Man Utd team that- in the premiership- was far, far superior to Liverpool. And would you dare call Gattuso a pussy to his face?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

What??????? Milan didnīt deserve to win???????? Are you joking?as long as i now the only way to win a game is scoring more goals than the opposing team,so any team that scores goals deserve to win,Milan deserve to win because they played very well during the champions league stages till the final,Liverpool had few chances but Milan only need 2 thats 100%efficient they had 2 shots and score 2 goals thats the Italian way,havent you seen last world cup?
    Milan rules
    MILAN 4 EVER FORZA MILAN

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE