Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

im sorry i dont sit and read EVERY friggin comment... you want a personal reply send me a PM dont go bitching im not hanging on your every word.

y did u post that pic? whats that no reason? great take it down. this thread ISNT about me. dont try to make it that way. thnx[/b]

Platinum Poster

then you can pay for it like anyone else.... anything else u wanna say to me personally can be directed to my PM box. otherwise let the thread go back to the topic.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    then you can pay for it like anyone else.... anything else u wanna say to me personally can be directed to my PM box. otherwise let the thread go back to the topic.
    Oh, and why the fuck do you assume that all us guys should pay for it?
    i didnt assume anything? why do you assume i want to be treated like a peice of meat? i dont. but im willing to allow you and others like you to for a fee. so be thankful that theres still a chance for you to get what you desire. otherwise. stfu. and let the topic go back to why it was started.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    We don't assume that you "guys should"; we observe that you do. So don't YOU assume that you'd know how most guys approach us. Ok?
    he just wants attention.

Platinum Poster

We don't assume that you "guys should"; we observe that you do. So don't YOU assume that you'd know how most guys approach us.
    Oh, fucking gr8, Arianna of all people to 'chime in' on here. Well, FYI... I'll be getting back to you on this...
    "Of all people"? What's that supposed to mean, Silvester? Please don't tell me that I'm not familiar with how cowardly men can act around Tgirls, or how many of them would rather anonymously pay for it than tell their family and friends. It happens ALL of the time, and you can't blame the girls.
    if there WASNT a market, and high demand for JUST SEX from trans-women then WE wouldnt be able to put a price tag on it. you want casual sex? great. "that'll be $250 please pull up to the first window, youre holding up the line."

Junior Poster

Arianna is lovely. She's wholly direct, and in this world that's a quality not often encountered.

My take on it: Guys who like tranny's too often act like they are at Disneyland, and every girl they encounterl is a Disney "cast member" committed to their guest experience.

FK

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    My take on it: Guys who like tranny's too often act like they are at Disneyland, and every girl they encounterl is a Disney "cast member" committed to their guest experience.

FK
    Awesome analogy.
    dibs on the mermaid role... wait was the topic again?

Professional Poster

Are we talkin about work or the joke pic? LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

Default ...sigh...

that WAS me for the most part, but then the doctor told me I had a few months till I lost my liver! now I'm 53 pounds lighter ladies no worries lol I know I know, post proof, I'm working on it lol

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!