Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Is Trim Spa Taking Applications?

a lil over a yr ago, I asked if I looked FAT in a series of pics I took, I was 30 lbs. over weight, Im Back at 130. Can you tell?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_5459_208.jpg 
Views:	1626 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	94459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_5471_532.jpg 
Views:	1628 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	94460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_5472_107.jpg 
Views:	1629 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	94461  

Gold Poster

I remember you asking that question a while back and you have lost a significant amount of weight,how do you lose it and what was your motivation?

Junior Poster

apparently kidney stones are genetic, they run in my family, I passed my first one when i was just 15. wow, that hurt like a mother fucker.

Back in Oct. I passed my second one, this time it was TOO big to pass naturally, so they had to "operate"

Basically they took a tube that had a laser, a scope, and a way for some liquid to fill my bladder; as they worked on zapping it to pieces, its as thick as a writing pen, 3 feet long, shoved it in like a catheter, and at same time placing a "stint" inside the opening of my kidney down to my bladder. They left that there for 2 weeks, in which I had to go back and was actually awake when they removed the fucking thing, MY GODDESS, that hurt worse than your first time getting fucked. I PROMISE. I can officially say, I have felt the equivelant of child birth pains.

I figured the infection the stone had created had attributed to most of my weight gain. Aside from that, I was really depressed before the stone and for much of the last part of '06.

Now, I try not to eat more than 2 times a week and only Taco Bell when I do... Im always hungry and I almost never have a bowel movement.

Actually, Im genetically thin. I was, like everyone else just as suprised I had put on so much weight. The only motivation I have to keep the weight loss off is, " I dont want to look like that again. " Im a pig when it comes to eating and Im a fast food junkie. BUT I've limited how many times I eat now, I dont usually eat b4 5pm. never have. And I almost always eat right before bed. Im always hungry, and I smoke mad weed like cigarettes which doesnt help the cravings.... Basically I just starve.

As I wrote this I started puking.... Im hungry now. :P

p.s. I drink more water now too.

BTW, some of this was only used for humor.

Rookie Poster

you look good girl. I have not seen your first post but you are sexy to me. Just keep drinking water.

Silver Poster

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0

I aint goin over that whole thing again,

but actually it was Monica that said you were fat.

I liked you then.

At any rate,

let it go baby.......just let it go.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default roflmfao

Quote Originally Posted by cheribaum
    apparently kidney stones are genetic, they run in my family, I passed my first one when i was just 15. wow, that hurt like a mother fucker.

Back in Oct. I passed my second one, this time it was TOO big to pass naturally, so they had to "operate"

Basically they took a tube that had a laser, a scope, and a way for some liquid to fill my bladder; as they worked on zapping it to pieces, its as thick as a writing pen, 3 feet long, shoved it in like a catheter, and at same time placing a "stint" inside the opening of my kidney down to my bladder. They left that there for 2 weeks, in which I had to go back and was actually awake when they removed the fucking thing, MY GODDESS, that hurt worse than your first time getting fucked. I PROMISE. I can officially say, I have felt the equivelant of child birth pains.

I figured the infection the stone had created had attributed to most of my weight gain. Aside from that, I was really depressed before the stone and for much of the last part of '06.

Now, I try not to eat more than 2 times a week and only Taco Bell when I do... Im always hungry and I almost never have a bowel movement.

Actually, Im genetically thin. I was, like everyone else just as suprised I had put on so much weight. The only motivation I have to keep the weight loss off is, " I dont want to look like that again. " Im a pig when it comes to eating and Im a fast food junkie. BUT I've limited how many times I eat now, I dont usually eat b4 5pm. never have. And I almost always eat right before bed. Im always hungry, and I smoke mad weed like cigarettes which doesnt help the cravings.... Basically I just starve.

As I wrote this I started puking.... Im hungry now. :P

p.s. I drink more water now too.

BTW, some of this was only used for humor.
    oh my i so love your style chicky

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Platinum Poster

you look great and i can def see the weight drop

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

You looked beautiful then. You look beautiful now. So, I'm going to go with you're just plain beautiful!

Oh, you're also funny as shiat. Thanks for the laugh!

Rookie Poster

WOW!!! Congrats on the big weight loss I can really see it. Although honestly I never thought you looked fat or even close in your past pics. But congrats nonetheless. Losing weight is never easy.

Wow you look fantastic!