Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster

^^ hey didnt expect that but i appreciate it... now about that mermaid shot....

Rookie Poster

Maybe some of the women from older TV shows.
    Like "Hot Lips" Houlihan from M*A*S*H giving it to Frank Burns

The Full House girls, not just the Olsens.
    Brady Bunch girls
    even the women form Little House on the Prairie

i love all the work you've done with Marvel, so how about re-visiting that with Kirsten Dunst or any of the women fomr the X-men movies.

whatever you do, keep up the good work.

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world!

Junior Poster

T-girls in stockings

'Revenge is a dish best served with mayonniase and those little cheesy things on sticks'

Junior Poster

Definetaly Mystique from X-MEN!

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

tranny zombies who transform everyone they screw

Platinum Poster

LOL ^^^

Junior Poster

Default some suggestions on what to draw

1st,
    yer awesome Jimmy!

Your portraits of gurls in the throes of xtc are quite thrilling.

I love the 2003 pic of Britney S and Christina Aguilera

very nice

I love the expressions on their faces and most of the time, you do that quite well. If someone's face isn't into it, forget it for me.

The best thing any girl can wear is a huge smile.

Also
    I can't deal with nurses, nuns, cigarettes and cigars, furriness, and usually futa style hermaphrodites. I like balls, big cocks next to little or normal sized cocks, celebrity situations (Keira Knightley, L Lohan, Spears, etc.)

giant cocks are good but not all the time for me

Here's a few of my scenarios for your ideas folder

on the red carpet with a young Julia Roberts or Angelina Jolie sucking some movie star's rod

Cheerleaders in general are good for me, as are swimsuits and other tight clothes and dress that show bulges and slips

Jennifer Aniston has not been depicted enough- how about her in a cheerleader - locker room situation

I wish I could see more Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Abbie Cornish, Mila Kunis, Reese Witherspoon with her cute little underbite, Kirstin Dunst is still fine

You could do movie and tv posters with trans themes

Did I say swimsuits?

Member Rookie Poster riccadevia's Avatar

Default Re: Looking for illustrationideas

First off, greetings to you Sir, I have been enjoying your work prior to the year 2000! I used to get online at work (after hours overtime), then I would use the company printer to print out some of your early work to go in the 'bathroom' with...THANK YOU for some of the HOTTEST T-girl art ever!!

As far as ideas go, I am extremely turned on by the whole 'forced fem' theme, I crossdressed as a young boy and I have such a strong connection to the whole submissive aspect due to a 'domineering' aunty who made me please her before I was even 10 years. old! I was trained to be a sex slave and didn't even know it then, funny how things return from deep within your phyche. It's a very real part of me still even though I've only reinvigorated my transsexual longings and desires since a bad divorce some 12 years ago now. Thank you again, great body of work!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Looking for illustrationideas

I think the pic in pic shots are great when they show what is happening inside the throat or ass. Like seeing the cum pouring or shooting out! I also second some of the other suggestions of public sex and sensible tit/ass/cock sizes.