Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default DID YOU KNOW (miriam)

Miriam went into the Australian Big Brother house. Prior to this, none of the housemates had ever seen her, because the program aired while they were in the house.
    It took the housemates under 2 minutes to guess her secret.

Now, compare Miriam to any number of girls in thread tagged as "passable". Maybe not so passable? lol.

Lots of gg's get flagged as trans when they aren't.

Because its on the backs of some people's minds, its harder for GGs to pass as GGs compared to the past.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Silver Poster

yo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back2future_192.gif 
Views:	3533 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	94376  

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Default Re: DID YOU KNOW (miriam)

Quote Originally Posted by odelay24
    Miriam went into the Australian Big Brother house. Prior to this, none of the housemates had ever seen her, because the program aired while they were in the house.
    It took the housemates under 2 minutes to guess her secret.

Now, compare Miriam to any number of girls in thread tagged as "passable". Maybe not so passable? lol.
    She's too good-looking and when you're that good-looking, people will tend to look more closely and scrutinize.

Junior Poster

yeah.usually when somene is too prefect in there make-up and to beautiful that usually gets you wondering and then you start to pick it apart because it to good to be true

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

Professional Poster

I doubt that it is true. It is probably just made to look that way.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Senior Member Junior Poster

No I don't think it is true. It sounds like it was Nadia Almada the Winner of Big Brother 2005 in the UK. She went the whole of her tenure in the UK with no-one guessing, but those damn Aussies sussed her out in about 2 mnutes when she went over there, for a brief stint. I guess us Brits are just a bit too polite lol

Always a pleasure never a chore

Professional Poster

Well, I'm one of those that thinks that Big Brother is one big act. Whoever it was and wheter they really guessed her "secret" or not, I think they were told when and how to react on it.
    I hate these "reality" shows, as it seems so staged to me and in no way shows reality. I have no idea what people like about shows like Paradise Hotel, Beauty and the Geek, Big Brother and all those other programs. I think about 5% of what happens in those programs are actual acts of the persons in the shows, the remaining 95% is what the directors tells them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    Well, I'm one of those that thinks that Big Brother is one big act. Whoever it was and wheter they really guessed her "secret" or not, I think they were told when and how to react on it.
    I hate these "reality" shows, as it seems so staged to me and in no way shows reality. I have no idea what people like about shows like Paradise Hotel, Beauty and the Geek, Big Brother and all those other programs. I think about 5% of what happens in those programs are actual acts of the persons in the shows, the remaining 95% is what the directors tells them to do.
    I agree with everything you've said about those "unreality" shows. As to the "passable" TG thing... I am rarely fooled by TGs in person, and have only on one occasion suspected someone was TG when she was actually a GG. There are those who do a better job of "passing", but for most, things like arm length, foot size, jaw line and overall facial structure and height are immediate giveaways, though many TGs seem either not to notice, or not to care. Makes me no nevermind though, ultimately.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gus_gunn
    No I don't think it is true. It sounds like it was Nadia Almada the Winner of Big Brother 2005 in the UK. She went the whole of her tenure in the UK with no-one guessing, but those damn Aussies sussed her out in about 2 mnutes when she went over there, for a brief stint. I guess us Brits are just a bit too polite lol
    Oh that happened as well.

But this one was so funny, cause the guy was so clueless. Like, such a meathead of a guy, but really funny. And like he just whispers to one of the other dudes "hey do you reckon..." and this is literally within 2 minutes of her being in there.

But yeah, they picked Nadia as well, but anyone could do that, the way she talks.