Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather bigguy.
    I haven't been on my pc for a few days & the date slipped my mind I won't be there either. Mega hold it down for us!!

Junior Poster

Great party. For those that missed it, the room was done up with palm trees strung from the ceiling. 2 sphinx and a sarcophagus adorned the main stage. The photo area had a large camel and sand with the lap dance area nearby. The whole room felt like a desert. The VIP area was located upstairs. Me trying to conserve money did not opt for a VIP membership at this party.

Allanah looked spectacular with gold body paint, permed hair, Egyptian and jewelry pasted all over body. Great person and all around fantastic hostess. She told me she spent 4 hours painting her body and getting ready for the party. That is dedication.

Gia and Joanna looked HOT in tight gold dresses. Either one could easily melt the snow outside. I wished I had a chance to speak with them.

Tara was dressed in an elaborate Egyptian dress complete with body paint and headress. I spent a few minutes chatting with her and she is as nice as she is beautiful. She has some great costumes coming up for her site and can't wait to see them.

Danielle was wearing a beautiful gold outfit. I had a chance to talk with her and for all the great things people say she is 100X times as nice in person. She had me all flustered with her complements. A true sweetheart and angel in every sense of the word.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I totally remember speaking to you next to the column!

You were very sweet!

The party was great- really one of the best decors and themes yet.
    Unfortunately, the snow and cold weather held some people home (BigGuy so sorry u could not make it) but we were still 400 strong.

Lots of ladies and lots of guys.

We had a new lap dance room that worked fabulously!!!

LOL The camel was my favorite prop I think.
    ANd of course the sarcaphagus- which was my insparation for my look that night.

U might of missed it, but I came out of it earlier in the evening .

Thank you to all of you who came and supported the event-
    We had some fabulous entertainment and of course-

Danielle, Joanna, and Gia were theri stellar selves.

Thank you ladies so much for your generosity with your time and your product donations- we gave away like 200 dvds and videos.

Next Party Date is
    Feb 19, 2005-
    Saturday Night

"A Shemale Love Ball"

Flyer will be posted soon!

THANK YOU ALL< ESPECIALLY NYCe
    LOVE YA

A *

Junior Poster

Ah! I was wondering about the absence of pics....hope you are feeling better by now, Bigguy.