Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

this was on my comp stand in my spare carkey mug
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallermace_378.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	94462  

Junior Poster

I have had mase actually i threw it out b4 i came 2 Orlando.... i have used mase plenty of times.... 1x this Tgirl was trying me in the Village and she was bigger than me so i warned her lol and she kept on so i let loose... it was funny because she didnt expect it..... But what the gagger was i saw her in the Bronx right after that and she wanted 2 fight and i had to let loose but gagged as the can was empty.

Junior Poster

Over the last 13 years, I have carried pepper spray ever since I was assaulted by a homeless guy for no reason. So far I've used it only once.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    military "cs" gas doesnt compare to oc spray... but keep in mind its not 100% effective.. other factors are the type of person it is and race.. it is less effective on dark skinned peope (black, and indians)
    Hmmm.... Maybe my post wasn't clear. I am black, and the crackhead I used the mace on was darker skinned than I am. As I said, he immediately went down screeching and covering his eyes. My face, as I said, swole up and was visibly red when I was hit with the mace. While I admit that mace might not be 100% effective (military mace included), if it can incapacitate a crackhead who can otherwise probably feel no pain, I'd say it'll be more than effective enough on pretty much anyone else. Furthermore, I can't see where the other effects I mentioned have anything to do with race with regard to mace, since having eyes and nasal passages aren't particular to any one ethnic group. If it's legal in your area, I would advise you get military mace. That's all I've got...

i said it is less effective, due to the pigment of the skin..... such as it would reek havok on a albino person...while it may have stopped a crack head who prolly has no will power...oc spray will not stop someone from doing anything, if they set their mind to it...im just sayin it might be better off to illegally carry a sig .45...then at least u know it will work 100% of the time.. and furthermore, race and culture have a big impact since it is actually pepper.....thus, a person used to hot foods (indians) will be less effected..

lesson over

I wasn't commenting on OC pepper spray, as I have no experience with it from which to make any comments whatsoever. What I know about is military mace, and if you are determined to kill someone, I would bet my life that a snoutfull of military mace will stop you ninety percent of the time, minimally. A crackhead may have no willpower, but willpower won't keep your eyes from swelling shut or make you immune to the sensation your face is on fire, nor will it do anything about the burning sensation in the nasal passages and lungs. Perhaps we are talking about two different things, and that was the misunderstanding... Whatever. We can ultimately agree it appears that Sig-Sauer tops any type of mace out there, any day!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Mace sounds like it would be awesome on chicken wings.
    my kind of girl

Junior Poster

Lipstick Pepper Spray - Self Defense Weapon

http://www.tbotech.com/lipstick-pepper-spray.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lipstick_pepper_spray_448.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	94587  

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I was going to buy some soon to start carrying it myself. Luckily I haven't ran into any situations where I'd need it so far.
    Noted.

Do not take to spicy restaurants.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    i said it is less effective, due to the pigment of the skin..... such as it would reek havok on a albino person...while it may have stopped a crack head who prolly has no will power...oc spray will not stop someone from doing anything, if they set their mind to it...im just sayin it might be better off to illegally carry a sig .45...then at least u know it will work 100% of the time.. and furthermore, race and culture have a big impact since it is actually pepper.....thus, a person used to hot foods (indians) will be less effected..

lesson over
    Crackheads have amazing will power when its smokey time

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Luckily I haven't ran into any situations where I'd need it so far.
    I figure it's better to have it, and never need it, rather than....

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!