Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Return of the living dead all the zombie pics. I have so many favorites but Halloween is my all time favorite.

Junior Poster

I love horror. My favorite genre are zombie movies. I love Night of the Living Dead (original and remake), Dawn of the Dead (original and remake), Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, hell even Resident Evil had some good zombie action. I love the torture movies like the 3 Saw movies and Hostel. Turistas was a let down. I also love the original Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and some of it's sequels. I also liked the remakes. I love most of the Friday the 13ths. Halloween H20 is my favorite Halloween movie. Can't go wrong with Hellraiser 1 & 2 and Nightbreed was always a fav of mine.
    The Exorcist to this day still scares the shit out of me.

Professional Poster

The ring is absolutly the best.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    10. Pet Cemetary - this really messed with me the first time i saw it.
    That's a good one the thought of wanting to bring back a loved one would interest anyone but you might have to deal with certain consequences good concept good horror movie.

Silver Poster

Itīs not really Horror but what about Angel Heart?..... or Cannibal Holcaust.....?

Rookie Poster

A oldie but a goodie... The Omen with Gregory Peck! Also, an obscure flix starring Martin Sheen called "The Believers" Great movie which always gets bad reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Itīs not really Horror but what about Angel Heart?..... or Cannibal Holcaust.....?
    Angel Heart good. Cannibal movies bad.

The Shining to me nicholson str is the best horror

5 Star Poster

I'm not really a big horror fan- I like scary comedies like "Shawn of the Dead". I thought "Eight legged freaks" was great fun.

In recent years, I have to admit I thought "Saw" was very spooky and a real mindfuck as well. "The Blair Witch Project" was okay when it came out but it doesn't stand well on repeated viewing. I thought "Ginger Snaps" was good. I also found the original Japanese version of "The Ring" to be quite scary.

"Jaws" and "Alien" I never found very scary but they were very good films. Most of the other good horror films have already been mentioned.

I saw one once that had a transexual killer. Pretty bad film actually, and there was no reason to make the villain a transexual. And then there was a horrible thriller with a gay crossdressing killer. No idea why I watched that one. There's a lot of crap horror and suspense films about.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

the first post says it all... halloween, indeed.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."