Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 NFL DRAFT

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    reports are that randy moss is a Patriot pending that he passes his physical monday in Boston..i believe he was traded for a 4th round pic.
    Pats are now loaded for bear, or at least young horses.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    reports are that randy moss is a Patriot pending that he passes his physical monday in Boston..i believe he was traded for a 4th round pic.
    yup, if he passes the Pat are definitely a frontrunner fo rthe superbowl. Bill belichek will whips his ass back to top form, maybe even better considering 1) he's got tom brady as a qb and 2) they'll make sure he's playing 100% the time or he'll be cut

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JenESPY
    Wow, I had a dream last nite that Brady Quinn didnt go until 22! I mean, how crazy is that, right?Of course he was top 3...
    Wait...what?... that wasn't a dream? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!
    Hmm...they say it cost him as much as $20 million...now how is he gonna support me on 22nd pick money? He could always get a second job, i suppose

OK, seriously...its a bummer for him, but he will make up for it.He is a smart player, and will be a starter before Russel is.
    The media built Quinn up. The fact that he was passed by the Chiefs, Dolphins, Vikings, Lions, and (first time) should tell you something.

You may have to trade in the Bentley for a BMW 5 series.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    i thought the saints would get a DL or LB in the first round, but a WR? im surprised, but thats something the saints are good at, surprising people in the draft.

The Siants got some good picks...Another good RB, we should get at least 150-200 yards rushing a game!

Quote Originally Posted by DST
    Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    i thought the saints would get a DL or LB in the first round, but a WR? im surprised, but thats something the saints are good at, surprising people in the draft.

The Siants got some good picks...Another good RB, we should get at least 150-200 yards rushing a game!
    im drooling at the thought of that. im just hoping no one gets injured this year. *crosses fingers*

New Orleans, no place like home.