Thread: Breakups

Junior Poster

Default Breakups

Hello, my name is Mike but I go by kink I have posted here before. Me and my TS girlfriend broke up tonight. And it was pretty nasty. I didn't trust her because she was coming on to my friends and she understand the fact that I work a lot. Anyway, what is the worse break up you have experienced?

Veteran Poster

...that is a rough breakup

i found out my old girlfriend was into female2male trannys, so i had to end it.. whatta sicko

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've had some pretty wacked out "break-ups", I guess a person could call them. I was never aware that the situation was meant to be serious in any of the cases, so the girls reactions came as an extra shock to me:

I've had windows smashed, been kicked out of an apartment (landlord was girls older brother), lost jobs, had big dudes intstructed to kick my ass (escaped each attempt), loaned money lost, emotional melt downs in public places, etc. The weirdest was a girl who, once she realized I wasn't interested in long term, sat up in my apartment one night, went through a brand new notebook of mine (the paper kind) and drew a pen line down every single page. Weird, eh?

That's why I don't really date anymore. My next relationship will be long term serious or "friends with benefits" from the get go. Not that I'm opposed to the concept of a relationship, I've just apparently been under some sort of curse most my life.

Anyway, what is the worse break up you have experienced?
    All of them.

I eventually learned from my mistakes and adopted Detective Roger Murtaugh's mantra:

I'm too old for this shit!

My last one was my last one and though life has been somewhat lonely since then it has been lacking in excessive psycho bullshit.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell