View Poll Results: Could there actually be life on this new earth like planet?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO

2 8.33%
  • YES

22 91.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

On our planet we have found living organisms living in conditions we once thought impossible to support life lest than 10 years ago. We have yet to see a living giant squid but dead ones keep showing up from time to time. We have yet to see all the life on our own planet. We could have intelligent life here on this planet but simply lack the means to communicate with it or the other life might fear us. Just think about it. If a whale was a 100 times smarter than a human how would it communicate with or would it. What would it do? It can't making anything, it can't travel outside the ocean, it can't say my name is flipper and point to itself.

I have no doubt there is life on other worlds. Life that is vastly different from our own and life that is close to our own.

No Gods, No Kings, Only man

There is TONSSSS of life in the Universe; which is only a small part of the MULTIVERSE,

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: (Off Topic) Could there be life on new earth like planet?

Hi everyone,

I voted, YES. in this poll because...

I

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Shapshifter
    Babe,

xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator