Junior Poster

Default The Kelly Shore Controversy

Who cares and when will it fucking end?

The internet is no place for personal opinion because nobody cares.
    So quit making any more threads about her, let her get on with her life, she didn't directly do anything bad to any of you (if she has, pm her about it).

Enough is enough.

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Junior Poster

If she isn't going to be banned then how about we get an ignore function. I am tired of her fucking spam. If she wants to be a drama queen and attention whore, so be it, just keep it away from my eyes. I'm tired of her useless replies. She feels like she has to point out every single fucking time she is acknowledged, reffered to or just plain replied to. There is a reason why we have boards and chat rooms. She is fucking with my flow. It doesn't help that she uses gigantic avatars. She is fucking with the fabric of the board. I haven't even mentioned all the bs about her lying and posting fake shit. Add to that an abbrasive and in my opinion a fucking annoying personality. She may have some friends here that will over look this shit but I am not one. As a poster, I have been put off by her presence big time. I'm trying to read shit and I have to fight through her "lol's", "thank you's" and "awws". I'm sick of it. You want somebody to pet your ego in real time, get a fucking webcam, hire a webmaster and stream your ass with a chat room.

mommy mommy! Don't you fucking look at me!

Gold Poster

Default Re: The Kelly Shore Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by ausbeachstyle

So quit making any more threads about her, let her get on with her life, she didn't directly do anything bad to any of you (if she has, pm her about it).

Enough is enough.
    It will end when people stop making threads with kelly anywhere in the title,if you ignore people they will go away.

quote: So quit making any more threads about her,

you just did

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap

you just did
    Well how else would I get the message out nice and clearly so everyone can see?

And that ignore function idea is great. That's what we need more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Enough is enough.
    It will end when people stop making threads with kelly anywhere in the title,if you ignore people they will go away.
    Sadly that's not the case. I've been on a lot of forums and people who are ignore tend to do stupid things for attention.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap

you just did
    Well how else would I get the message out nice and clearly so everyone can see?

And that ignore function idea is great. That's what we need more than anything.

Why would anyone care if you ignored someone odd,your are suppose to ignore them so that you alone don't have to interact with them.

Ignore function is a waste of bandwith it takes half a sec not to open a thread if curiosity gets the best of you and you keep openining her threads i'm sorry i guess you don't hate that person as much as you first thought.

Junior Poster

Well I'm sure that the bandwidth won't suffer that much. I mean with all the random crap that gets uploaded here, it's got a point at least. And no I don't always read the authors name when I see a thread title, I click the thread title based on interest. But if somebody is constantly trolling the forums and posting crap, I don't want to have to read through their triple post rubbish.

Rookie Poster

I have the solution.

Hand all trouble makers to me in my bedroom, and we will just fuck all night and leave the board alone.

Guys and gals, its just the net, why are you all getting so worked up over it.

I dont know the parties at War, ie Kelly and Vicki ( but I would like to know them at a Kinky level :P), but everyone needs to chill.

Junior Poster

el oh el, mate :P