Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Well, to add to the already stated things like hygiene...kissing a smoker can be a turn off, unless I've been drinking. But as much as it defies common sense, a pretty woman smoking can be a helluva turnon.

Boots. Upper lip ridges. sardonic smiles. Girls that act tough but aren't. Very fine hair below and behind the ear. Nice girls. Bad girls. Clean girls. Dirty girls. The extra heat you can feel when touching an inner thigh. Being fucked by a woman squatting over me rocking on her heels with nothing touching but the old lingam and yoni...staring into each others eyes. Passing a strange woman and getting a whiff of her perfume or shampoo. Sex in public places. Sex with others watching. fucking through zippers with the possibility of being discovered imminent. Strippers that seem too nice for the club they're in. Foreign accents of all types. Every Victoria's Secret commercial ever made. Long necks. Nordic women. Women into bondage. Women into getting high before sex. Nordic women into getting high before sex in bondage and boots.

Christ! I'm gonna go take a shower.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Turn on's:

Pretty face (eyes most especially), "eye catching" pant bulges (LOL), great smell, a loud moaner, kinkiness etc.

Turn off's:

Bad hygiene (scruffy/unshaved face look, unshowered, bad breath etc.), too much body hair, cocky attitudes etc.

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Well, to add to the already stated things like hygiene...kissing a smoker can be a turn off, unless I've been drinking. But as much as it defies common sense, a pretty woman smoking can be a helluva turnon.

Boots. Upper lip ridges. sardonic smiles. Girls that act tough but aren't. Very fine hair below and behind the ear. Nice girls. Bad girls. Clean girls. Dirty girls. The extra heat you can feel when touching an inner thigh. Being fucked by a woman squatting over me rocking on her heels with nothing touching but the old lingam and yoni...staring into each others eyes. Passing a strange woman and getting a whiff of her perfume or shampoo. Sex in public places. Sex with others watching. fucking through zippers with the possibility of being discovered imminent. Strippers that seem too nice for the club they're in. Foreign accents of all types. Every Victoria's Secret commercial ever made. Long necks. Nordic women. Women into bondage. Women into getting high before sex. Nordic women into getting high before sex in bondage and boots.

Christ! I'm gonna go take a shower.
    Wait, you forgot...no, you didn't.

For me, pretty, clean, takes care of herself, fun to be with, can hold a conversation, and kinky is all I ask for. Yeah, maybe that's too much...but I can hope!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    and kinky is all I ask for. Yeah, maybe that's too much...but I can hope!
    Hmm..Hentai!! LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Long hair and eyes really gets me going. An easygoing personality is also up there.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Junior Poster

Blue Velvet

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Long hair and eyes really gets me going.
    Long eyes?

In addition to the rest...

Turn-ons:
    - Pretty smile
    - Toned torso
    - Friendly, easy going personality. That really goes a long way.

Turn-offs:
    - Unkempt feet. I'm not a foot kinda guy, but please take care of those toes if you're gonna show them off. Please.
    - Ashy elbows. All it take is a little lotion, sweetheart. Work it out.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Default Re: TURN ON'S/OFF'S?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    OK No More Drama!

What turns you off in a guy, girl or tgirl? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Honesty, compassion, intelligence, sensuality!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Long hair and eyes really gets me going.
    Long eyes?
    Er, long hair and sexy eyes, I guess. I can't explain it right; there's just something about the "right" eyes that turns me on.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.