Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Don't drop you knickers too soon girls!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	menthecrewnshitho4_182.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	93210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	febshootsg5_142.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	93211  

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

for those of you just chiming in who are too lazy to read the 5+ posts involving Kelly's cyber beheading ala Mary Antionette here's the deal

as to keep you from being bored I will attempt to put this in urban/ebonics/slang to speed up reading time.............as I am a college grad ebonics might be hard but I did take a summer course in slang so work with me

1. Kelly lies about pics
    While she says she's only put up her own pics on the board I would like anyone who has ever seen a pic believed not to be her posted on HA to reply with a "+1" now that could be in her avatar box or in a thread

2. Kelly has the best job in the world
    1½ hour lunch break extended daily to an 8½ hour lunch break if you look at the timing of the threads
    anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+2"

3. Kelly played herself telling folks where to get her info that WASN'T on this board...................
    Vicki knew where to google based on Kelly's antics as well as a few others, so technically she brought it on herself thus the bug eyed still from the video was in perfect dramatic taste
    anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+3"

finally for now

4. Kelly said this in defense to a hotel wisecrack

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    LLBlackMaster is really classy shooting in a $49 hotel room. Maybe he uses Photomagic because he cant afford photoshop.
    Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.
    ummmmmmmmm, chicks nationwide use the Holiday Inn as a Craigslist location, had you even said the Marriot or Radisson your reply would have had moe respect, what it came out as was a producer who thought you and others weren't worth the extra $$$ for a better location AND couldn't afford his/her own studio
    reply with a "+4"

or

if you agree with everything just gimme a fucking "+5"

nuff said

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

what one is kelly?

Senior Member Junior Poster

+5 and fucking funny mate well done

Always a pleasure never a chore

Junior Poster

+5

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    for those of you just chiming in who are too lazy to read the 5+ posts involving Kelly's cyber beheading ala Mary Antionette here's the deal

as to keep you from being bored I will attempt to put this in urban/ebonics/slang to speed up reading time.............as I am a college grad ebonics might be hard but I did take a summer course in slang so work with me

1. Kelly lies about pics
    While she says she's only put up her own pics on the board I would like anyone who has ever seen a pic believed not to be her posted on HA to reply with a "+1" now that could be in her avatar box or in a thread

2. Kelly has the best job in the world
    1½ hour lunch break extended daily to an 8½ hour lunch break if you look at the timing of the threads
    anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+2"

3. Kelly played herself telling folks where to get her info that WASN'T on this board...................
    Vicki knew where to google based on Kelly's antics as well as a few others, so technically she brought it on herself thus the bug eyed still from the video was in perfect dramatic taste
    anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+3"

finally for now

4. Kelly said this in defense to a hotel wisecrack

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    LLBlackMaster is really classy shooting in a $49 hotel room. Maybe he uses Photomagic because he cant afford photoshop.
    Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.
    ummmmmmmmm, chicks nationwide use the Holiday Inn as a Craigslist location, had you even said the Marriot or Radisson your reply would have had moe respect, what it came out as was a producer who thought you and others weren't worth the extra $$$ for a better location AND couldn't afford his/her own studio
    reply with a "+4"

or

if you agree with everything just gimme a fucking "+5"

nuff said
    The producer drove from Milwaukee to Nashville just to shoot with me lol and this is a message forum I'm sure a lot of other people on here at work typing away Johnny anyone with an office job that they aren't being looked over on can do almost anything on a computer with out getting in trouble. MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/HUNGANGELS and other stuff.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Junior Poster

why? couldn't he afford to fly?

Always a pleasure never a chore

Junior Poster

Who the fuck is this producer she keeps harping about? And what the fuck was he shooting? Is this video released or was said "producer" just shooting personal footage/photos of Kelly just because she is so fucking beautiful?

Quote Originally Posted by Gus_gunn
    why? couldn't he afford to fly?
    He drove done with a companion I don't know why he didn't fly maybe he likes to drive. What a silly way of putting down someone.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arc angel
    what one is kelly?

and this is the beast you seak

insert donkey call sound while looking at that mug