Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Is the fight start again or what?

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Default Re: Ban Kelly Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    She has shown her true colors. She has now insulted easily half the posters here. She has been outted as a cross dresser by Julie and as using fake pictures by me and others.

What is the difference between Kelly and Monica when you banned her exactly? At least Monica is a real TS.

I mean really you have a rabid poster on here. She's a kook.

V
    I have to say, I was all for giving her a chance yesterday when she finally, briefly stopped lying and admitted – in the face of overwhelming evidence – what we all knew. Unfortunately, she wasn't adult enough to apologize for knowingly making false accusations, and she immediately returned to telling the very same types of lies that caused her problems to begin with. At this point, she gets what she deserves. Fuck giving her imbecilic ass any more chances or showing any quarter. NYTSJulie was right.

-Quinn
    Can't say I didn't tell everyone. Vicki, you stated you own the site so pull the plug on him (Kelly). I don't think you need a petition to do it.

And Kelly, man, Vicki is more of a TS than you'll ever be. I don't see you, and I mean the real you, not someone you claim to be you, putting 100% into videos and photo shoots like no tranny I know. Great body, great face and of course the final ingredient, great cock! You don't measure up.

Platinum Poster

I know what I need right about now... opcorn

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default Re: Ban Kelly Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    AGAIN THAT LAST PART WAS SELENA!!!!!!!! from TRANSGENDER 1 impersonating me!!! She did it because a friend of a friend of mine did that to her and she accused me of being behind it cause I'd always fight with her on MIC for Hating on GIRLS that she felt weren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH. And I'd stick up for the girls and it would GO BACK AND FORTH FOR THE LONGEST and that was over 2 YEARS AGO. I JOINED TGIRLTALK THEN TGPIXEL AFTER TALKING TO MONICA FOXX IN TRANSGENDER 1 AND THEN I FOUND OUT WHAT SELENA DID AND WE ARGUED ABOUT THAT FOREVER AND A DAY!! SO IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM. I even asked MONICA IF I COULD MAKE A SALUTE VIDEO letting people know THAT WASN'T ME. QUEEN thats the true story. DO YOUR AUTO-BIOGRAPHY BETTER.
    So, let me get this straight. Selena was able to create or copy video feeds that have your current image on them, holding up pieces of paper with the date on them (a date that often corresponded to the day they appeared)??? Nonsense. In some cases you even modified your responses and wrote things on that stupid paper you held up that were in response to what people on TgirlTalk had said to you. Seriously, if you're going to continually lie, at least make it interesting and remotely convincing.

And lastly IT'S NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY!! It's only funny to 5 year olds and SHEEPS that follow. And because it's MONICA FOXX. If it was someone else it wouldn't be FUNNY. SO YOU ARE THE RETARD not ME!
    ROTFLMAO... Well, since you put it that way, I guess it really is "NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY." I'll be sure to pass that along to the numerous posters who have referenced it over the last week or so. Oh, by the way, Noah Webster, it's "Sheep," not "SHEEPS." What were you saying about being a retard?
    NOW QUEEN you are Fabricating. I never made any VIDEO Response because the time I joined the site Monica said she wasn't doing videos on TGPIXEL anymore. SO AGAIN YOU ARE LYING!! you QUEEN OF NOTHING.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence
    What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS. And Look I'll even be fair I'll post a non "photoshopped" picture of myself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_700.jpg 
Views:	582 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	93147  

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

5 Star Poster

Random quotes....

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

"Those who refuse to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

"This preoccupation with trivialities will continue to make you suffer." - Leonard Cohen

"Repeatedly logging on to a TS forum on your second day of work is not the best way to demonstrate to the company that you're a great hire...or a gg."- George Bernard Shaw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pwc_116.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	93143  

Junior Poster

Suckseed, U hit it this time!

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default hahha

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS.
    what r you smokin mister you will never ever look better then me bud and my face is very fem and very beautifull and i do have a smokin bod one youll never have so get real even with all your photoshop youll never look as good what a freak

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

After reading a few topics, like the FYI thread, it makes me wonder if every "Hot Hung Angel" has this type of personality. Then it makes me think why do I come here? Why do I bother reading posts and replying? Its all the same.

I guess thats why I take the forum in small doses: too much negativity.