Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Look its just a forum people need to get a grip its not real life in just for fun.

Professional Poster

While I managed to avoid the"Kellyshore Wars" the past few days, I'll let everyone in on the secret: It's the Ronco Iggy Button....works everytime!!

Now I just happen to have a new shipment come in today. I accept cash, credit cards, and paypal, so hurry while supplies last!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iggy_button_copy_110.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	93200  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Kelly, now I am not going to attack you, I just have a question. You call other girls Cross Dressers all the time that are clearly not, I notice you have not ever showed yourself toppless just bottomless, so I am assuming you have no breasts so you haven't done any hormones or plastic surgeries. So that would make you a CD or TV not a TS right? Also you state you are an office manager now, when you go to work are you going as a man or women and is your name there Kelly or Ken?
    Now I find nothing wrong with TV or CD, so don't take it as an insult to be a CD if that is what you are.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    Kelly, now I am not going to attack you, I just have a question. You call other girls Cross Dressers all the time that are clearly not, I notice you have not ever showed yourself toppless just bottomless, so I am assuming you have no breasts so you haven't done any hormones or plastic surgeries. So that would make you a CD or TV not a TS right? Also you state you are an office manager now, when you go to work are you going as a man or women and is your name there Kelly or Ken?
    Now I find nothing wrong with TV or CD, so don't take it as an insult to be a CD if that is what you are.
    Freak you are a loser for that and I've never called a girl a crossdresser for their LOOKS I've called a girl a crossdresser for how they ACT and Present themselves. And I've been on spiro since I was 14 or I'd have huge shoulders and huge feet and all that other jazz and I started estradiol when I was 19. I have some breast but not the size I want. My mother was a model and only had a 34 A cup too till she had breast implants. I'm doing some enhancements in August, however I'll always still be Kelly just with some add ons. My personality will never change and I'll always be sweet and humble unless I am being attacked by someone. I obviously am not a crossdresser if I attended high school as a girl. Who in their right mind would of done so freak. So please get over yourself.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

*walks in the thread*

*walks back out*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf_195.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	93201  

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Freak you are a loser for that and I've never called a girl a crossdresser for their LOOKS I've called a girl a crossdresser for how they ACT and Present themselves. And I've been on spiro since I was 14 or I'd have huge shoulders and huge feet and all that other jazz and I started estradiol when I was 19. I have some breast but not the size I want. My mother was a model and only had a 34 A cup too till she had breast implants. I'm doing some enhancements in August, however I'll always still be Kelly just with some add ons. My personality will never change and I'll always be sweet and humble unless I am being attacked by someone. I obviously am not a crossdresser if I attended high school as a girl. Who in their right mind would of done so freak. So please get over yourself.
    So I am guessing I hit a nerve KEN, you do call people all sorts of names KEN, Also KEN I think you are full of shit and are just a weekend Cross dresser living in a fantasy, you are an attention queen KEN, you always have to be the center of attention even if it makes you look stupid, am I right KEN?
    Anyone else feel this way about KEN?

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    So I am guessing I hit a nerve KEN, you do call people all sorts of names KEN, Also KEN I think you are full of shit and are just a weekend Cross dresser living in a fantasy, you are an attention queen KEN, you always have to be the center of attention even if it makes you look stupid, am I right KEN?
    Anyone else feel this way about KEN?
    Okay if you say so lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster

annnnd scene

either ban the bitch or end the nonscence.... this is way past acceptable. her and blackmagic both.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Jesus this fucking thing must be serious for Jen to get involved. I've been lurking around this board for two years and I've nevver seen such hate filled shite in all the time i've been here. Ban this fucking dumb ass who's got delusions of gradure and doesn't treat the more prolific posters with some respect, they make this site what it is: a good way to chill out and talk to the kinds of people we're interested in. Kelly you just seem to have hi-jacked this group with around 3500 posts in less than four months. I mean you can't have a great life if all you do is post on here. Fuck off and let me enjoy my group with you sad fucking wench.

Always a pleasure never a chore

Junior Poster