Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceBod
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Kelly has admitted and explained her actions. So far as I'm concerned, it's essentially over. Pushing the issue at this point is just kicking someone when they're already down and beat, which is never cool.

-Quinn

P.S. Kelly, you should really reconsider apologizing to Vicki.
    Now hold on Quinn, why let her off the hook? This whole matt excuse is pathetic and has nothing to do with her presence on HA. As recently as yesterday she was still posting phony pics that I exposed as belonging to a GG on myspace. If she's not with "matt" anymore than there should be no reason to keep using those fake pics.
    It's done. Just let it rest. If you have a personal beef with her, keep it personal. No need to continue on.

And, Kelly, an apology to Vicki would really be to everyone's gain...including yours.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Kelly has admitted and explained her actions. So far as I'm concerned, it's essentially over. Pushing the issue at this point is just kicking someone when they're already down and beat, which is never cool.

-Quinn

Now hold on Quinn, why let her off the hook? This whole matt excuse is pathetic and has nothing to do with her presence on HA. As recently as yesterday she was still posting phony pics that I exposed as belonging to a GG on myspace. If she's not with "matt" anymore than there should be no reason to keep using those fake pics.
    Because I am still friends etc with a lot of the same people. Vicki knows Matt is real.
    Girl your not passable, now why would some straight guy date you unless its only behind closed door.

5 Star Poster

I left her alone and withheld damning evidence for 2 months and yesterday she, out of the blue, starts going after me insulting me, falsely accusing me, etc. I mean come on. I've posted on here 20 times in the past 2 months until yesterday.

So fuck off Kelly. This isn't about me having a vendetta, this is about you being a fuck up and falsely accusing someone. You never stopped to think why I would be using a fake ID to attack you when I have your confession in my inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie

-Quinn

I disagree, she is cunt. I say kick the bitch and piss on her while your at it.
    LMAO....... Or you could do that. Seriously though, NYTSJulike, someone like Manica is a cunt deserving of that approach; Kelly, by contrast, was just stupid, not malicious. At least that's my perspective. Either way, you have to do what works for you. That's all I have on the matter -- unless someone says something really funny.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

-Quinn

Because I am still friends etc with a lot of the same people. Vicki knows Matt is real.
    Girl your not passable, now why would some straight guy date you unless its only behind closed door.
    Julie if you say so. Again you have never seen me in person. But whatever you say. The facts of the matter is we were in a relationship. I met his friends. And when one of his friends went down to see the Orange Bowl he caught the talk show I was on talking about being a transexual. Thats the FACTS of the matter.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I left her alone and withheld damning evidence for 2 months and yesterday she, out of the blue, starts going after me insulting me, falsely accusing me, etc. I mean come on. I've posted on here 20 times in the past 2 months until yesterday.

So fuck off Kelly. This isn't about me having a vendetta, this is about you being a fuck up and falsely accusing someone. You never stopped to think why I would be using a fake ID to attack you when I have your confession in my inbox.
    Oh yes Vicki lets act so high and mighty and bitchy. lol This is like a soap opera. I'm so glad everyone feels they have no skeletons in their closet. And can act so high and mighty as you do my dear.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Wait, so what's the point of having the fake pics on your myspace?

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeIsBlind
    Wait, so what's the point of having the fake pics on your myspace?
    they're still on my Kelly Shore and other account cause some of the same people we both know are on those accounts.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Professional Poster

-Quinn

Julie if you say so. Again you have never seen me in person. But whatever you say. The facts of the matter is we were in a relationship. I met his friends. And when one of his friends went down to see the Orange Bowl he caught the talk show I was on talking about being a transexual. Thats the FACTS of the matter.
    You can tell that your a part-timer based on your make-up and the few select outfits you continuously wear, also the 5 o'clock shadow, adams apple, and facial features are kinda a give away, lol.

Junior Poster

-Quinn

You can tell that your a part-timer based on your make-up and the few select outfits you continuously wear, also the 5 o'clock shadow, adams apple, and facial features are kinda a give away, lol.
    OUCH! thats DEEP!!