Thread: ...

I think it's "eavesdropping" (I like when people correct me, I learn more, and pass it along )

A sex noise... how about this one?

*makes a soft kissing sound*

Sure it's not very auduble, but it's hot.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

*Slork* *Slork* *Shprurtz!*

OK, I've done my part.

I recall one year when I was living in an apartment that was on the ground floor of the complex and had a walkway right outside the window. It was a warm, sunny day, so I had the window open and the blinds up so that I could enjoy the breeze.

Enter "The Wife" (A title, not a relationship) on an impromptu visit. As I am working on the computer, she gets feisty and yanks the chair out from under me, pulls down my pants, and starts loudly slapping my ass.

I say "Jeezus! The window's open and there are people outside!" to which she replies "Yah, so?".

I angrily reply "I have to =live= here!" to which she replies "Yah, so?".

So, in some small way, I can relate to the neighbors talking about things that go bump in the night.

>> I'm leaving soon, sometime in the next month, to come back up north anyhow,... <<

Keep us informed. I'll be terrorizign New Haven, Hartford, and Milford next week.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell